Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

What can Milan do about this?

So a Plymouth fan friend of mine has pointed me to their "Seasonal Review of Football Ground Pies" ( download it here ) and we're 21st in the league. Even Leeds are above us!

I suspect it might have something to do with the Ginsters sponsorship and thier natural jealousness reguarding our Pukka Pie heritage. But I feel the low score is unacceptable and Milan must move quickly to rectify this situation by sacking Stephen Hughes.

:yesyes::wave:

lol lol true

I did think of that after I had posted it

although I am only online because I am backing up some albums that a friend is going to keep at their house ;) about another 7 to go and I will be off!

Well all that time Matty Fryatt spent on the sidelines caused the concourse staff to actually have to shit into pie cases in order to replace those pies which Fryatt clearly ate all of.

It's remarkable that there are three teams below us really. Not unlike in the league itself.

I think we should serve Red Leicester on toast and Melton Mowbray pies.

I prefer it when the cheese is toasted, but not the bread. It's the only way to do it.

Perhaps removing the pies from the menu, and replacing them with a selection of wraps, panini and ciabatta would be the way forward.

Tomato, mozerella and pesto, anyone?

Perhaps removing the pies from the menu, and replacing them with a selection of wraps, panini and ciabatta would be the way forward.

Tomato, mozerella and pesto, anyone?

Prefer Chicken and Pesto meself. :thumbup:

Yeah and while theyre at it could they sort out a decent cup of tea / coffee??? I've been drinking those £1.40 cups of typhoo sheet that are impossible to hold without burning yourself - and the faggish little milk cartons. Sort it out!

Food at the walkers is a serious issue. As we only play once per week the food almost certainly has to be contracted in I think. Even if they did simple bacon rolls in nice bread £1.99. Or a ham and cheese baguette - or like you say - a mm pork pie. good call. Simple things - doesnt make the job any more difficult for the staff who have the combined IQ of a lemon. Makes our matchday experience a lot better.

Archived