Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
YamYam

Wolves fan view on Carl Cort

To be honest i dident rate him at all, that was mainly because he played most of his Games under Glenn Hoddle

who made everybody Terrible, and was allways Injured

But i do think that he does have the abilty and when he wants it is excellent Martin Allen will get it out of him, from Seeing leicester last season i think Hume will benfit greatly from this signing as the ball was never held up and kept coming back, that something Carl Cort will do.

To be honest i dident rate him at all, that was mainly because he played most of his Games under Glenn Hoddle

But i do think that he does have the abilty and when he wants it is excellent Martin Allen will get it out of him, from Seeing leicester last season i think Hume will benfit greatly from this signing as the ball was never held up and kept coming back, that something Carl Cort will do.

Cheers for the honest assessment! :thumbup:

Fair points there yam. Martin definitely won't stand for shit off players like Hoddle/Kelly etc. I think most of us are hoping that another fit striker will be bought and Cort will give us other options.

If we're gonna play some hoofball, then they don't come much taller than Carol Cort.

Interesting.

I have hopes for him...but I have hopes for everyone this season. Most of all I hope to convince my wife to go bi-sexual with a fit young thing.

It feels good to share.

Fair points there yam. Martin definitely won't stand for shit off players like Hoddle/Kelly etc. I think most of us are hoping that another fit striker will be bought and Cort will give us other options.

Thankyou, one think i would worry about is his Injury Record which isint the best,

but 33 goals in 96 starts isint bad at all

Interesting.

I have hopes for him...but I have hopes for everyone this season. Most of all I hope to convince my wife to go bi-sexual with a fit young thing.

It feels good to share.

you might have a problem finding a hunk like that who is prepared to share with you though :D

How would you rate his creativity?

A lad who i know who supports Wolves said Hoddle played him out wide!

I think he will do well if stays fit, most if not all Championship clubs play with and need a Target Man style striker, i'd of thought hed be worth keeping for Wolves esp with your Wingers?

Lets hope we can get him and keep him fit

Interesting.

It feels good to share.

my wife did ...it was great !

the cort/hume partnership could and should be the best in the division !!

I really don't think it could be, without a decent midfield anyway. If you look at most of Cort's goals from previous seasons, most of them have come from good deliveries into the box. This is something we've not had a player capable to do for some while now. :rolleyes:

Archived