Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxesfan69

Best morning newspaper

What do you think is the best morning newspaper?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best morning newspaper?

• Sun
    • Mirror
    • Star
    • Telegraph
    • Mail
    • Express
    • Guardian
    • Other(please reply with choice)

Pah, broadsheets are too big and long. Why use 50 words when 2 will suffice?!

Plus the tabloids have bigger and better pictures - not to mention the fact that they sensationalise stories and have more rumours! :D

Why is the Sun on your list I wouldn't even consider calling it a NEWS paper, mind you I do read it now and then just to reassure myself that it is still the shit it's always been.

Remember La Manga, our boys were hung, drawn and quartered before you could say Innocent until proven Guilty.

The Guardian and if If not available I'll go for the Observer, if neither of them are avaiable I won't bother.

Wouldn't wipe my arse with The Scum or Th Daily Hate Mail, a load of racist scaremongering, sensationalist bollocks.

64621[/snapback]

Spot on.

But the Observer is a Sunday newspaper and the Guardian is not, so the Guardian is never available when the Observer is :S:P

Why is the Sun on your list I wouldn't even consider calling it a NEWS paper, mind you I do read it now and then just to reassure myself that it is still the shit it's always been.

64641[/snapback]

The lads on the shopfloor leave their used copies in the staff canteen, and like you, I have a flick through to see what burning political questions, or major world events are the day's hot topic.

Unfortunately, one of them is now buying the Sport! :o

The sun.

The rest are old mens papers. Most of the stuff in there is borring politics which is on the news. The sun is full of rumours and indepth reports.

64733[/snapback]

Indepth? lol

Although, whilst i dislike the Sun I hate the Daily Mail even more. At least the Sun comes out and says what it is. The Daily Mail tries to dress it all up in poorly informed pseudo-broadsheet language and rhetoric; i find it hard to read one single story in that paper without it p&*%ing me off. If I had to I'd go for the independent or the Guardian, but I really prefer the tv news and the internet, although I dont trust these to be wholly truthful either...

The sun.

The rest are old mens papers. Most of the stuff in there is borring politics which is on the news. The sun is full of rumours and indepth reports.

64733[/snapback]

The Sun is many things (including being a crap wank mag) but indepth it is not. :huh::unsure::rolleyes::thumbup:;)

The sun.

64733[/snapback]

The Sun is many things (including being a crap wank mag) but indepth it is not. :huh::unsure::rolleyes::thumbup:;)

64739[/snapback]

Indepth with crap? ;)

Times, cause it reports not opinionates like the tabloids.

This should be a basis for genocide, anyone who buys the Daily Mail should be shot in the head. Maybe kneecapped first to cause some pain before they die.

Also anyone with the Crazy Frog Ringtone should face a similar fate.

Does anyone else get their news from the internet rather than paying out for a paper?

65260[/snapback]

Yep - BBC news website is my homepage...sad but true.

Archived