Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vennegoor10

Literature Discussion

To Pair with the music discussion forum, a literature area where all things bookish are debated?

Im sure plenty of people could pour input into it and create another branch to this ever-growing tree

I'min a phylisophical mood tonight :dunno:

1. You're havin' a giraffe if you reckon you'll get enough people on this forum talking about books to warrant it's own forum. Just start a book thread in General Chat and I'll sticky it if it gets much response. (Search for one first, though, as I have a hunch it's been done before - some nerdy mod type like LWICD, stez or davieG will probably know for sure. ;))

2. Can you chop the sig down a bit please, boyo?

1. You're havin' a giraffe if you reckon you'll get enough people on this forum talking about books to warrant it's own forum. Just start a book thread in General Chat and I'll sticky it if it gets much response. (Search for one first, though, as I have a hunch it's been done before - some nerdy mod type like LWICD, stez or davieG will probably know for sure. ;))

*Cough*. :whistle:

Well it's a thread called 'Books' and I imagine it's as close as you'll get to a literary discussion.

Echoing what Finnegan has said, there is no way we could sustain a literature forum - over the past few months, we've seen a Games forum suggested (often), and it hasn't materialized. Clearly, it has been decided there isn't enough game-related discussion to justify a games forum... And, if there's not enough discussion to justify a gaming forum, there's no chance we could ever justify a literature forum.

2. Can you chop the sig down a bit please, boyo?

i don't know whether to be offended or not, i'm going to ask the guys at the space and mathematics fun chat group discussion, incorporating star trek and potter3 msn user name gum bashers society tonight, to see what they reckon :angry:

I read a book on holiday - so I'm now offically a nerdy mod then, oh wait I'm not a mod I'm an Administrator :cool:

*Cough*. :whistle:

Well it's a thread called 'Books' and I imagine it's as close as you'll get to a literary discussion.

Echoing what Finnegan has said...

i don't know whether to be offended or not, i'm going to ask the guys at the space and mathematics fun chat group discussion, incorporating star trek and potter3 msn user name gum bashers society tonight, to see what they reckon :angry:
I read a book on holiday - so I'm now offically a nerdy mod then, oh wait I'm not a mod I'm an Administrator :cool:

Loving the fact that davieG and stez react but Lookydo's just accepts it and gets on with it. :D

I started a lovely thread about books but it was spurned by many for the sordid and low-brow delights of Chebs. :cry:

Maybe a thread about reading the interesting articles in top shelf mags may inspire members to contribute? :dunno::whistle::D

Pardon? :blink:

Archived