Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Kishishev Signs.

It makes it so much sweeter that Leeds wanted to keep him :P.

I think he'll be a good signing despite his age. Leeds seem to be very dissapointed to of lost him, sounds like he did a decent job last year. Friend of mine said he was the only player to give 100% every game.

Promising!

I'm off. Goodbye

Were going to get the stray passes from him next season and there will be plenty of them. Thank god kish has left our club he is one pille of poo.

Good luck with kish you need it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Thanks for the £650k for our donkey, enjoy....

Were going to get the stray passes from him next season and there will be plenty of them. Thank god kish has left our club he is one pille of poo.

Funny how many Charlton and Leeds fans think differently :thumbup:

Oh and as for the "ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha etc. bollocks" do I need to mention Paddy McCarthy :rolleyes:

Kishishev and £650k for McCarthy lol

Foxes 1-0 Addicks and thats before we've kicked a ball :cool:

Fack off

You wont be so cocky when you see McCarthy play, he's a massive pile of poo. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

and £2.5M for Varney!!! Is your manager mental or what?

Yeah he must have been terrible, how many times did you play him once, twice, may be three times. No you put him on the pitch 156 times, must have been tough for the manager to have to play a player who was so awful. You even payed £1.35 Million for him and he's played for his country 70 times.

And we got him on a free - sounds like sour grapes to me!!!!!

Many Charlton fans on other forums have said they're disppointed to see him leave and that he could still have done a job.

True you may be getting better players in, but to register on a leicester forum, and falsely tell us how bad he is is quite frankly one of the saddest things you can do. Shouldn't you have a social life instead of wasting your time doing things like this?

:| :| :|

Paddy McCarthy ?

lol

F'ck off you whelk eating baboon. You must be the only Charlton fan that doesn't have a good word to say about him.

Charlton Athletic are the same as Crystal Palace, they have contributed nothing whatsoever to the domestic game in the last 50 years. Pointless London clubs that only junkies, the bullied and abused follow.

F'ck off you whelk eating baboon.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'm so using that on the next person who pisses me off!

I'm pretty pleased with this signing, that's another gap in our team filled. All we need now is a winger or two and a goalscoring midfielder and we're sorted.

Archived