Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Kishishev Signs.

I think he's a decent signing. I'm still concerned that our biggest priority now is attacking midfield.

We need a goal scoring midfielder preferably from the wing and from the middle.

Kishishev and Wesolowski are predominantly defensive midfielders, with Kishishev being able to cover at full back. Hellings, i'm not even sure where he plays. He doesn't sound an attacking midfielder. We need some wingers and attacking central players.

Let's hope this Iranian dude is an attacking midfielder, think he might be.

I think he's a decent signing. I'm still concerned that our biggest priority now is attacking midfield.

Kishishev and Wesolowski are predominantly defensive midfielders, with Kishishev being able to cover at full back. Hellings, i'm not even sure where he plays. He doesn't sound an attacking midfielder. We need some wingers and attacking central players.

He's a full back aint he?

Milan did advise yesterday they were working defence upwards, prehaps there's some truth in this. At last..a signing though, it's been a while!!

Yes may bad actually he can play either "attacking midfield or right wing back"

I thought he was a full back as thats were he plays for Iran, he plays attacking midfield for his club.

I'm not a massive follower of Iranian club football to be honest.

My main desire this summer was to see some more competitive midfielders come in so Kishishev fits the bill perfectly for me. Kishishev and Wesolowski might be less "creative" than your average midfield partnership but I've had enough of players like Hughes and Williams fannying about and getting completely overrun through the centre by teams like Southend.

Hopefully we will be looking at an exciting attacking winger or two.

31 is far from a golden oldie, particuarly in this day and age.. Players are continuing to play at the highest levels until way into their 30's (Sheringham 40, Shearer 36, Lennon 35, I could name 30 or 40 more if i had the time,) so a 31year old full international is a pretty damn good steal!.. I'm chuffed. Just because we've been unlucky with a couple of layabouts in the past (aka Johnson) doesnt mean that every player over the age of 30 is going to be as uninterested. So far I'm pretty damn impressed with the players we have brought in, the likes of N'Gotty and Kishishev have an excellent footballing pedigree, and will offer fantastic role models for the young developing players such as weslowowski and stearman to develop under.. Well done Martin Allen!

31 is far from a golden oldie, particuarly in this day and age.. Players are continuing to play at the highest levels until way into their 30's (Sheringham 40, Shearer 36, Lennon 35, I could name 30 or 40 more if i had the time,) so a 31year old full international is a pretty damn good steal!.. I'm chuffed. Just because we've been unlucky with a couple of layabouts in the past (aka Johnson) doesnt mean that every player over the age of 30 is going to be as uninterested. So far I'm pretty damn impressed with the players we have brought in, the likes of N'Gotty and Kishishev have an excellent footballing pedigree, and will offer fantastic role models for the young developing players such as weslowowski and stearman to develop under.. Well done Martin Allen!

agreed.

Dunno what that has to do with the price of fish considering he will be 33 come the start of the season.

Archived