Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Kishishev Signs.

agreed.

Dunno what that has to do with the price of fish considering he will be 33 come the start of the season.

eh? the price of fish?.... waaiiitt a second! have I made the mistake of trusting the OS where it says he's 31? Even if he will be 33 i'm still pretty chuffed!

Christoffer Andersson?

That's the ripper. You also has Alexandersson who played everywhere and Luis Enrique could do a shift across the park. I hope we see this lad have a dabble in goal if Elvis Hammond manages to secure a move to another Championship and we play them.

Good signing for us probably the most signing of been impressedd with.

Imagine hes on a hefty wage :dunno:

Need a decent attacking midfielder now and were sorted in that department.

I'm not quite sure, but I'm guessing he was saying that they are more signings to come.

Alright sarcy, I kinda guessed that from the headline! :rolleyes:

I just thought there might have been a bit more detail given during the interview thats all... :dunno:

Very good signing for us this one. Glad Allens actually gone and checked him out at the highest level (for Bulgaria) before signing him just on reputation a la Adams. I think he'll provide much needed energy to the midfield and can also fill in at the back in a crisis.

Alright sarcy, I kinda guessed that from the headline! :rolleyes:

I just thought there might have been a bit more detail given during the interview thats all... :dunno:

I came because it is an ambitious club.

We can finish top 6.

*He will play centre mid*

It's always good when a manager has funds to create his own team.

I hope we can bring in a few more quality players.

If I am needed to play in another position I am happy to accept that. Right midfield? It depends.

Archived