Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocky Dennis

Big Clubs

It seems Wolves and Norwich appear to be signing the hot prospects we should be going for, does this mean they're bigger clubs than us? They certainly seem more attractive to these types of players.

Our stint in the prem seems like a lifetime ago and i wonder wether we've had our glory years and if they'll ever return?

Are we now just also-rans??

It seems Wolves and Norwich appear to be signing the hot prospects we should be going for, does this mean they're bigger clubs than us? They certainly seem more attractive to these types of players.

Our stint in the prem seems like a lifetime ago and i wonder wether we've had our glory years and if they'll ever return?

Are we now just also-rans??

Answers:

don't know

how longs a peice of string

if me auntie had bollucks she'd be me uncle

How do you know this?

Mainly because the S****horpe chairman has been publicly announcing which teams are interested, who have made bids, who's have been rejected, who's have been accepted. Its quite simple really.

The same with Southend and Eastwood.

Jarvis, we were in for him, but its hardly shocking news he chose Wolves over us - they have the same ambition as us and have more money, they are a more attractive option.

Mainly because the S****horpe chairman has been publicly announcing which teams are interested, who have made bids, who's have been rejected, who's have been accepted. Its quite simple really.

Oh, OK then, no need to get cross!

A lot of people on this forum were adamant that we'd signed or were signing Matt Jarvis.

In terms of Ambition, stadium, fanbase and recent history, we should be a lower end prem club / top championship. With these last 4 being the worst in our recent history there's no way we're as attractive as we have been but I'd still put us in the top 5 championship clubs (with Sheff wed, Wolves, Sheff Utd, WBA)

There are also a few prem clubs I'd say we're "bigger" than certainly in terms of fan base including Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Reading.

Just my opinion though :thumbup:

I'm sure many rival clubs view this argument very differently

The same with Southend and Eastwood.

Jarvis, we were in for him, but its hardly shocking news he chose Wolves over us - they have the same ambition as us and have more money, they are a more attractive option.

Are you ever happy?

In terms of Ambition, stadium, fanbase and recent history, we should be a lower end prem club / top championship. With these last 4 being the worst in our recent history there's no way we're as attractive as we have been but I'd still put us in the top 5 championship clubs (with Sheff wed, Wolves, Sheff Utd, WBA)

There are also a few prem clubs I'd say we're "bigger" than certainly in terms of fan base including Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn, Reading.

Just my opinion though :thumbup:

I'm sure many rival clubs view this argument very differently

I'm sure many Leicester fans view this argument very differently.

Are you ever happy?

Yes thanks, think you'll find i'm one of few members on this forum who hasn't complained about our signings. The first post asked "does this mean they're bigger clubs than us? They certainly seem more attractive to these types of players."

I was answering the question, quite a moan wasn't it. :rolleyes:

Yes thanks, think you'll find i'm one of few members on this forum who hasn't complained about our signings. The first post asked "does this mean they're bigger clubs than us? They certainly seem more attractive to these types of players."

I was answering the question, quite a moan wasn't it. :rolleyes:

Not just that, everytime somebody makes a pointless thread in the Transfer Talk forum, your always the first to criticise.

Not just that, everytime somebody makes a pointless thread in the Transfer Talk forum, your always the first to criticise.

So you agree they are pointless? Therefore why cant i tell them its pointless, its even more frustrating when someone does it again. Just hoping they would get the message. Dont see how that makes me never happy.

So you agree they are pointless? Therefore why cant i tell them its pointless, its even more frustrating when someone does it again. Just hoping they would get the message. Dont see how that makes me never happy.

Didnt realise you actually owned this forum!!

Fookin Hell, heres an idea, if you dont like the look of a topic try skipping it and replying to something else, its up to you if you think its pointless.

Maybe you should post a list of your rules and then we might all get the message!!

Fookin Hell, heres an idea, if you dont like the look of a topic try skipping it and replying to something else, its up to you if you think its pointless.

Maybe you should post a list of your rules and then we might all get the message!!

You should tell that to your mate Walkers.

How about this for starters

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=boardrules

That.... frankly means fook all. We've spent the last few years languishing in the second flight, and I don't buy into much else. Our history is more impressive than most but not spectacular and we've been somewhere in between the top flight and the second flight for a long time. And at the moment we're at a low and IMO that's all that matters. We have to concentrate on pulling ourselves up rather than assuming we are a big club because we were in the Prem a few years ago.

Archived