Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
skegness fox

WORST CITY SIDE EVER

Who gives a monkey's about this thread. Lets get something positive started about this city and football club. Bloody typical negative LCFC thread harking on about how bad, how unlucky, how cruel, how hard done by this club is.

As Arnold Palmer once said the luckier I get the better I play. And we have a huge fan base that can turn us into a premiership force again.

Mods please close this thread for the good of the forum.

not wishing to be pedantic but I believe it was actully said, in response to someone saying he was lucky

“It's a funny thing, the more I practice the luckier I get”

Sorry...what?

Kalac plays now and again for Milan

Oldfield was class looking back at old videos

So was Ormondroyd

MY WORST ELEVEN (bearing in mind only started supporting leicester since 2000 - which surely have been seven of the worst years in our history?)

DOUGLAS

ROGERS

GILBERT

MAKIN

MARSHALL

SYLLA

LEWIS

JOHNSON

LOW

AKINBIYI

DE VRIES

I know Makin and Gilbert aren't central defenders but we havent exactly had any really bad CD's in the last few years....

Jacob Laursen?

Steve Howey?

And where's the poison dwarf in your team? For all the money he fleeced from us he HAS to be in there...

Marc North wasnt that bad, I think the poor bloke died aged 36?

Yeah, he died in 2001.

He wasn't great, but at least he gave 100% for us, which is more than can be said for some players of his era and in recent times..

Douglas

Rogers

Laursen

Delaney

Marshall

Low

Lewis

Johnson

Sylla

Tricky Trev

De Vries

How dare you?! :o

And on a serious note, Benjamin was nowhere near as bad as some of the crap we've had up front in recent years.

Douglas

Platnauer

Laursen

Allan Evans (on loan from Villa for a while - slower than Laursen)

Spearing

Lee Marshall

Lewis

Low

Wise

Akinibiyi

Hammond

Subs Martin Hodge, Sylla, Johnson, Keown and Hamill

Archived