Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Muz

Saving Private Ryan

Very good movie, but unlike you lazy arse students i'll be working tommorow so can't stay much longer. :(

66355[/snapback]

lol:D

Night Night Dan

Not our fault we have half term :P

Dan had half term once upon a time.

Tis a great film, probably the best war movie ever.

66373[/snapback]

Hmm... It is a great movie, Cobbo. Especially the Normandy landing which blew me off my shoes the first time I saw it. Some people even left the cinema hall because they went ill and had to puke... :S

But I slightly disagree with your choice of "Best War Movie Ever".

Have you seen A Thin Red Line? :thumbup:

I've recorded it. I need to watch it for my medi-coursework assignment.

66450[/snapback]

i dont want to spoil the ending for you but; we won! yay! :thumbsup:

as for the beginning it certainly brings it home to, me anyway, how lucky i was to know my grandads and it also brought it home to me that in that situation you cant run around like rambo (or the a team) dodging bullets to chuck a granade in the pill box, more likely the chances are you get shot

Dan had half term once upon a time.

Tis a great film, probably the best war movie ever.

66373[/snapback]

Hmm... It is a great movie, Cobbo. Especially the Normandy landing which blew me off my shoes the first time I saw it. Some people even left the cinema hall because they went ill and had to puke... :S

But I slightly disagree with your choice of "Best War Movie Ever".

Have you seen A Thin Red Line? :thumbup:

66378[/snapback]

I haven't actually, but my friends who have say that it was shit :o I might have to watch it now :P

I did say 'probably the best war movie ever' ;) So it might not be :P

Catch 22 is the best war movie ever. :thumbup:

I don't actually like the film other than the opening D-Day sequence which is admitedly suprbly done. Although a typical American twist of truth, in the film the front line contained no black men veen thoguh there were entire regiments of black men used in the front line, as sataired in The South Park Movie.

tom hanks, stars in 2 of my favourite films of all time - philidelphia and the green mile  :)

and for the record, i go to college and work, i also watch a great football team (wigan athletic) week in week out

amateurs  :rolleyes:

66775[/snapback]

Nathan_Ellington_WAFC I've put up with all the shit you've been posting since you joined foxestalk , because i do like your team & i think Wigan will get promotionthis season ... But your Milking the ****er now ! Post sensible little boy or piss off!

I don't actually like the film other than the opening D-Day sequence which is admitedly suprbly done. Although a typical American twist of truth, in the film the front line contained no black men veen thoguh there were entire regiments of black men used in the front line, as sataired in The South Park Movie.

66841[/snapback]

Spot on! The story is IMO a bit poor, but what Spielberg movie has got a good story?

66841[/snapback]

Spot on! The story is IMO a bit poor, but what Spielberg movie has got a good story?

67041[/snapback]

JURASSIC PARK!!!!!!

66841[/snapback]

67041[/snapback]

Schindler's List.

66841[/snapback]

67041[/snapback]

The Colour Purple

Amistad

Archived