Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Competition from Leicester City FC for Foxestalk members!

Apex cant you do a long list so we can still see whats available???

lol

All numbers are available because more than one person can pick the same number but as I stated about 20 times before lol. because everyone can change there first pick, I wont be compiling a list until the competition has officially closed!

Not really mate as I have nothing to do with this forum as I only signed up myself in January of this year. I did ask the question on another thread as to where these 4000+ members are and Mark I sent out a message to those members regarding the competition. I personally would prefer to hear the voices of more than the same 20 odd regulars and occasional posters so would like a few of the other members to get involved but its not a campaign to bring them back thats for sure!

It was meant as a joke really :P

The use of :angry: didn't really help to portray it that way to be fair lol

Cheers for the reply anyway :thumbup:

lol

All numbers are available because more than one person can pick the same number but as I stated about 20 times before lol. because everyone can change there first pick, I wont be compiling a list until the competition has officially closed!

72 mate

Dunno whether to change mine now we have DJ. And it looks like Matty will be around for a while.

Can I change mine, apexgeo?

Can I?

Please?

PMSL

Yes you can mate as you can all change your guesses as many times as you like. :thumbup:

can you update the list showing it in numerical order ?

No mate as Im only going to do the list once, and thats when the deadline has closed and all entries are in. It`ll take too much time to keep updating when people can keep changing there minds. remember there are 3 prizes so even if you are right with your guess, a further draw will take place! Its all about guessing correctly and not who has guessed what!

Archived