Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Competition from Leicester City FC for Foxestalk members!

Hello All,

Over the past few days Ive been speaking to Leicester City FC to try and get a donation or two from the club as prizes for a mega competition that I had in mind for Foxestalk members and today the finishing touches have been put together after a phone call with Supporter Relations Manager Peter Jones who has generously agreed to offer a signed Leicester City shirt for the forthcoming season. I dont know the man but Peter has proved to me that our club really do care about their supporters and was willing to do something as a way of thanks to the 4,000+ registered fans of this site an I thank him for that wholeheartedly.

I have also managed to sneak a stadium tour for 4 via Community Manager Angela White and I am matching the generosity shown by the club by offering a Nintendo Wii + Game of your choice from one of the businesses I am involved in as one of the 3 prizes to this competition!

OK, this is how it works. Simply answer the following question!

QUESTION - How many League goals will Leicester City score this season?

PRIZE FUND - Winner: Signed Leicester City shirt

Runner-Up: Nintendo Wii + Game

3rd Place: Stadium Tour for 4 people

RULES - All entries must be in by Friday, 10th of August. One vote per person and if anyone has two accounts (or more) and tries to vote with those multiple accounts i will void all your selctions. This competition is only open To Leicester fans who have registered upto and including today at 4.30pm. Any fans from other clubs who have come on here are not allowed to vote and any new members from 430pm onwards will not be allowed to vote due to this type of competition attracting 3rd party people who havent been apart of this forum before. This comp is for Foxestalk members only!

OK then, all you have to do is right a little comment with the amount of League Goals that you think we will score during this campaign and when Saturday the 11th of August is upon us i`ll compile a list of all the guesses and put them in some sort of numerical order. If we get to a situation where more than 1 person has guessed correctly, then we will draw lots to find a winner, runner-up and 3rd placed winner.

Finally, there is every chance that this competition will get to the website or a pic in the Merc come the end of the season so be pre-warned lol

Good Luck and BTW I wont be allowed to win any of the prizes but I`ll guess at 65 anyway!!! :scarf::scarf: :fox: :banana:

"No probs" to all those who are thanking me. Being a Leicester fan has been hard work at times recently and its great to get a little something back lol!

BTW, you can change your guesses if you like as I cant keep tag on those who edit there original guesses but come the deadline, I will at that point compile the list which will be final.

Topic pinned

69 such a sexy number :cool:

Cancelled

Already taken by wilkes

Just to clarify, we have thousands of members on here so there will undoubtably be loads of people chosing the same winning number. Those who have succesfully chosen the winning number of goals will then go into a draw.

Archived