Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Geo V

Competition from Leicester City FC for Foxestalk members!

No mate as Im only going to do the list once, and thats when the deadline has closed and all entries are in. It`ll take too much time to keep updating when people can keep changing there minds. remember there are 3 prizes so even if you are right with your guess, a further draw will take place! Its all about guessing correctly and not who has guessed what!

Are you checking peoples IP's as there are some right dodgey coonts in ere.

Are you checking peoples IP's as there are some right dodgey coonts in ere.

Yeah we`ll look into IP addys and stuff to make sure nothing dodgy is going on.

Just to clarify though, you may have seen quite a few single digit posters but that could have something to do with the fact that Mark sent an email to all members of the forum to get more votes in.

Still, we will monitor the situation as its important that the winners arent scammers as it defeats the object of the whole comp.

61 - if its not already taken :dunno:

I hope the following montage of posts in this topic helps clear things up a little. :thumbup:

You can have the same as someone else mate. They'll just be a lottery at the end in the event there's more than one winner. Mr Geo has stated that there may even be more than one prize.
lol

This thread typifies why so many people get involved in arguments and ramblings because they either dont read things through or cant be arsed!!

For the 100th time, as the person who has actually arranged this comp, please follow what I have said from the start!!!!!....

ONE GUESS, ONE PERSON AND YES YOU CAN MAKE A SELECTION THAT MAY HAVE ALREADY BEEN USED BY SOMEONE ELSE - IN THE EVENT THAT MORE THAN ONE PERSON ENDS UP A WINNER WE WILL END UP "DRAWING" LOTS TO DISH OUT THE PRIZES.

:frusty: :frusty:

More than one person can win pick the same number mate. A draw takes place if more than one person gets it right.

I see I'm still not appearing in the lists despite confirming my choice about 5 times! hehehe.

Damn those lists lol

Oh BTW, I know some people may be changing their selections and Ive spotted a couple of people do it already so to clarify, I will take each persons last guess as their final guess.

the deadline is coming closer so get your final guesses in.

Damn those lists lol

Oh BTW, I know some people may be changing their selections and Ive spotted a couple of people do it already so to clarify, I will take each persons last guess as their final guess.

the deadline is coming closer so get your final guesses in.

:dunno: gonna guess at 68

WARNING!! WE WILL BE CHECKING EMAIL ADDYS AND IP ADDRESSES SO IF YOU HAVE USED MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO SELECT, PLEASE CANCEL WHERE POSSIBLE AND ONLY USE ONE ACCOUNT. IF WE FIND ANYONE WITH MULTI-ACCOUNTS MAKING MORE THAN ONE GUESS I WILL BAN ALL THAT IP ADDRESSES SELECTIONS!

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! PLAY IT FAIR! :thumbup:

I didnt mean Leicester can score 4,000 goals i meant, some people are saying stuff like "y is chosen, ill have x"

Just wondering what happens with people who choose the same number? Do we have to choose a unique number in other words and if not how will a winner be chosen?

Archived