Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

This is a great fixture for me as a "Londoner" as my son lives a few mins away from the ground so the plan is to meet see him early, watch the game and then go back and take the lad to watch a film or summit! I am trying to get him to come to the odd game but he is obsessed with fookin Arsenal. I am failing as a father lol

BTW I was listening to the knob Barber for the Accrington game and he was making out that its a nightmare to travel too. I agree its a bit of a pig to get to by car but if anyone is coming down by train, its quite easy to get too. Probably Leicester to London Victoria and then on to Selhurst or Thornton Heath with the latter being a 10 min walk and the former a 5 min walk.

For the record, I think we`ll do em 2-1!

This is a great fixture for me as a "Londoner" as my son lives a few mins away from the ground so the plan is to meet see him early, watch the game and then go back and take the lad to watch a film or summit! I am trying to get him to come to the odd game but he is obsessed with fookin Arsenal. I am failing as a father lol

BTW I was listening to the knob Barber for the Accrington game and he was making out that its a nightmare to travel too. I agree its a bit of a pig to get to by car but if anyone is coming down by train, its quite easy to get too. Probably Leicester to London Victoria and then on to Selhurst or Thornton Heath with the latter being a 10 min walk and the former a 5 min walk.

I'm thinking that too.

2 of Fryatt, DJ and Kisnorbo WILL score in a 2-1 win

Went last year and I went Victoria to Thornton Heath- still managed to get lost walking to the game though! Took about 20 mins- should probably have taken 10. It isn't an easy ground to find and signposting is pretty much non-existent until you're almost on top of it...

All the best to everyone who's making the trip... :D

Archived