Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

Does anyone know if tickets will be available on the gate? I dont live far from Selhurst so thinking about popping down for the game!!

I'm pretty sure they will be, being as we've sent a load back. Best to ring the club though I'd think.

New role for Dougie

Aug 16 2007

All the team and injury news ahead of Saturday's clash at Selhurst Park between the Eagles and Foxes.

By Paul Symes

DOUGIE Freedman could be pressed into

midfield service in a bid to solve Palace's injury crisis.

In midweek Ben Watson (ankle) joined the Eagles' growing list of absentees, meaning either Freedman or Dave Martin are likely to start in left midfield against Leicester on Saturday, with Stuart Green on the right and Tom Soares moving into the middle.

Speaking ahead of the clash with the Foxes, Palace boss Peter Taylor paid tribute to his opposite number Martin Allen, but also warned that the pressure will be on him to succeed this season.

He said: "I suppose if you do a lot of money and bring a lot of new players in, then that does put some pressure on you to perform and do well.

"Milan Mandaric was the chairman when we last played them, and I said back then that the club's in very good hands with him in charge.

He was very successful at

Portsmouth, and I'm sure he'll be keen to repeat that success at Leicester.

He's brought Martin [Allen] in, who's got a great job there - I should know.

"He did very well at Brentford and then MK Dons, and I'm sure he'll want to do just as well at Leicester to further his career."

Injury crisis. They're bound to hammer us now. Last year we played some team who had a crippling injury crisis, can't remember who it was, they only had about 14 fit senior players and we still got beat, might even have been Palace. Anyone else remember that?

I have a bit of a cold - that's bound to play in our favour

Standupandsing *clap clap*

Oh did you bring *clap clap*

A book to note down what train we are in *clap clap*

We're on the train, we're on the train, we're on the train, we're on the train

We're all going on a f**king big train, a f**king big train, a f**king big train

Standupandsing's a railway genius,

This is better than a minibus,

Standupandsing's a railway genius,

This is better than a minibus

Let's get on this train now, let's get on this train now, la la la la, ooh, la la la la, ooh

:worship:

Thornton Heath again. Can't Wait. :D

Is the Thorntan heath Weatherspoons pub near the ground?

I aint very clever.

If it's not, what's the pubs away fans will be congregating in?

Yeah it's a 5-10 minutes walk from the ground. Thornton Heath is the tube station nearest to the ground.

Archived