Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

Apart from 1 London Road, London, Londonshire have any other venues been mentioned as possible pre/post drinks meeting places?

Would be lovely and also, in some ways, quite awful to meet some of you off here.

Just a thought...

Ask Fez, he's a self proclaimed walking talking map of London, a caddish self proclaimed walking talking map of London if truth be told.

So oh great FEZ! Which pub we meeting at.

best to get train tickets in advance online and don`t buy returns 2 singles is always cheaper, £7 each way is the cheapest i`ve ever got, but as said earlier in this post you have to get a specific train and if you miss it then fecked thats the only drawback. hope you all have a good day out not going myself off on holiday on saturday, lets hope this season gets started with 3 points at palace unless scowcroft stuffs us :scarf:

best to get train tickets in advance online and don`t buy returns 2 singles is always cheaper, £7 each way is the cheapest i`ve ever got, but as said earlier in this post you have to get a specific train and if you miss it then fecked thats the only drawback. hope you all have a good day out not going myself off on holiday on saturday, lets hope this season gets started with 3 points at palace unless scowcroft stuffs us :scarf:

Would that not make £14? Or am I being DannyBoyesque?

We only payed a tenner.

Standupandsing *clap clap*

Oh did you bring *clap clap*

A book to note down what train we are in *clap clap*

We're on the train, we're on the train, we're on the train, we're on the train

We're all going on a f**king big train, a f**king big train, a f**king big train

Standupandsing's a railway genius,

This is better than a minibus,

This is better than a minibus

Let's get on this train now, let's get on this train now, la la la la, ooh, la la la la, ooh

Standupandsing *clap clap*

Oh did you bring *clap clap*

A book to note down what train we are in *clap clap*

We're on the train, we're on the train, we're on the train, we're on the train

We're all going on a f**king big train, a f**king big train, a f**king big train

This is better than a minibus,

This is better than a minibus

Let's get on this train now, let's get on this train now, la la la la, ooh, la la la la, ooh

Yeah, that's what I meant.

:unsure:

Archived