Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Floating Fox

Palace!

I shall be in attendance with a few companions.

I have yet to see any mention of pubs though, which disgusts me. Everyone know where to drink before the game? I've checked out some other places and apparantely there's not much around.

I shall be in attendance with a few companions.

I have yet to see any mention of pubs though, which disgusts me. Everyone know where to drink before the game? I've checked out some other places and apparantely there's not much around.

Weatherspoons at thronton Heath :D :laugh:

Good times.

Apart from 1 London Road, London, Londonshire have any other venues been mentioned as possible pre/post drinks meeting places?

Would be lovely and also, in some ways, quite awful to meet some of you off here.

Just a thought...

Finish work @ 2pm on Friday, Get the 3.30pm train, get into London at about 4.55pm, meet my cousin at 5pm go to the pub, stop at his get pissed up before the Palace game (May make the football look better ;)) the come home on the Sunday. Sorted! :)

Me and some mates have pulled in to go, providing there are tickets on Friday... £41.70 is a bit steep!

Get a kiddies ticket :laugh:

They don't even check your tickets so you'll be fine. Half pice with kids ticket :thumpup:

Archived