Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton Travel

Getting my train ticket Sunday, About £30.50 return, go down on the Friday afternoon stop at my cousin's then come back on the Saturday night, last time I came back on the Sunday afternoon but gotta come back on the Saturday night this time because of a christening.

Getting my train ticket Sunday, About £30.50 return, go down on the Friday afternoon stop at my cousin's then come back on the Saturday night, last time I came back on the Sunday afternoon but gotta come back on the Saturday night this time because of a christening.

Try and get two singles.

I can't believe we're not going to take more than 2,000. What the f**k is up with our away support this year? The numbers for Palace were woeful. These are the big days out, the London games!

I know.

The guy at the ticket office said 1,000 was "exceptional for this point"

:|

Try and get two singles.

Yeah, it cost me £13.20 for two singles with a Young Person's Railcard.

I can't believe we're not going to take more than 2,000. What the f**k is up with our away support this year? The numbers for Palace were woeful. These are the big days out, the London games!

Obviously we haven't advertised the flapjack and welshcake enough.

Archived