Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton Travel

At the ground probably mate, JBF's not going and I think tom wants a small trak round London before hand, possibly meet at station actually, you know where it is? I need to do my research.

Oh by the way mate:

The ground is in walking distance of Charlton railway station, which is served by Charing Cross and London Bridge mainline stations. On Saturdays there are also services from Cannon Street station.

Colin Gilham informs me; 'Come out Charlton station into Charlton Church lane (all exits lead onto this road). and turn right and cross over to the other side. Take the next left into Floyd Road and then right into Valley Grove for the away section entrance'.

Darryl Chamberlain adds; 'Although Charlton station is very close to the Valley, many people will find it easier to take the (far more reliable) tube. Using the Jubilee Line to get to North Greenwich station and then take a short ride on buses 161, 472 or 486 to get to the ground'.

Out of curiousity who's on the 10am train Leicester?
The bad news is.WE are.
We'll no doubt find the platform again and have you ringing me with Andy confused as shit :D
Ha, that was confusing. We still missed that train anyway despite running through the station looking like we were going to cause some trouble!

Unfortunately i can't as much as i'd love too, the socks are being ordered along with the Varney shirt. But due to work related commitments i am unable to take part in another London Trip, i will make it up too you lot, but i'm sure it's no big loss.

Archived