Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton Travel

AAAhhhh Little Ashley's gonna be 16??/.....Little Cherub!!!

fcuk the minibus you wanna get a stretch limo and get over to Shoreditch Road after the game...They have some great Gentlemans Clubs'.....What better way to celebrate your 16th!!!! :D:|

:blink::| :laugh:

I'll defenately be at this one, how needs sorting however, and I don't fancy spending more than 15 sheets on it, so trains a no no. Probably get a few mad peeps together and drive stanmore and work it from there and head to the back of the away stand ready for a palace repeat except this time we shall NOT surrender our lead in the last minute.

I'll defenately be at this one, how needs sorting however, and I don't fancy spending more than 15 sheets on it, so trains a no no. Probably get a few mad peeps together and drive stanmore and work it from there and head to the back of the away stand ready for a palace repeat except this time we shall NOT surrender our lead in the last minute.

If you book now mate trains are still pretty reasonable. Especially if you try for a child.

If you book now mate trains are still pretty reasonable. Especially if you try for a child.

I'll have a look, but I'd rather not try and pass for a child and that £15 I mentioned will include a tenner on the ticket! I may stretch to £20 but I did see this as an opptunity to get there cheaper especially with Sheff wed and s****horpe coming up which will cost a fair bit.

It's cost me £13.20 for an adult return with a Young Person's Railcard, but that's with returning on the Monday.

Buy two singles, it's a lot cheaper.

If you have a Young Person's Railcard you're looking at about £16 to return on the same day (I've only had a quick gander, something like that though).

It's cost me £13.20 for an adult return with a Young Person's Railcard, but that's with returning on the Monday.

If you have a Young Person's Railcard you're looking at about £16 to return on the same day (I've only had a quick gander, something like that though).

Intersting stuff mate, it is tradition to do london games on the train aswell QPR, Palace etc. so i'll keep me eye out.

Thanks for the update, our organisation is at best an embarrasment

This would be on my list of games to go to this year sounds like it will be an awesome game for all those that go have a couple of frothies for me.

Tommeh stop wingeing about only wanting to spend 15 pound I was a student and went to see 7 city games and it cost me around 4000 pounds which when your 17 that is a lot of money and after school shifts at the local supermarket believe me.

EDIT- Sorry Tommeh a bit harsh i guess theres no point in going if you don't have beer money to enjoy it

Can a 36 year old get a young persons rail card?

I feel young.

And i dont look 36

:|

This would be on my list of games to go to this year sounds like it will be an awesome game for all those that go have a couple of frothies for me.

Tommeh stop wingeing about only wanting to spend 15 pound I was a student and went to see 7 city games and it cost me around 4000 pounds which when your 17 that is a lot of money and after school shifts at the local supermarket believe me.

EDIT- Sorry Tommeh a bit harsh i guess theres no point in going if you don't have beer money to enjoy it

You know your right, It was harsh.

So after spending around £60 at palace on top of other away days such as Accrington, Forest and Plymouth which totals up to the best part of £150 is it really so much to ask to spend a little less on a game?

Plus with Sheff wed coming up which I have plans for after the game and also S****horpe, plus the fact I was made redundant not long ago and am still looking for another part time job I say I 'm doing pretty well to make all these games!

Tbh I'd rather try and make all the games spending an average of £25-£30 instead of just 1 in 2 where at those I'd go overboard and part with £50-£60

Knowing peoples situations may help before being critical.

Archived