Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

Charlton Travel

Try and get two singles.

When I went into the train station I asked if they could give me a price and they said the cheapest way would be a return a 30.50, I said how much would two singles cost, and they just said the return would be cheapest, they wouldn't give me a price on two singles. Should look into it myself really. lol

When I went into the train station I asked if they could give me a price and they said the cheapest way would be a return a 30.50, I said how much would two singles cost, and they just said the return would be cheapest, they wouldn't give me a price on two singles. Should look into it myself really. lol

Trainline

Any one know if C block is in the middle? because there a massive pillor, smack bam in the middle of the stand!

charlton7145pages2.jpg

To the right of the the goal a bit i think. If it aint sold out aand you get the pillar you can just change seats

:w00t:

Stumped up £50 then? :whistle::P

Fortunately not. I have financial assistance with the train as I'm shockingly underfunded at the minute. And now this definitely better live up to the hype. I missed out on Palarse and I don't want this trip being a major disappointment.

Is that so all the little ASBO's don't breach their curfews and all the 'ikkle kiddies can get home and bed safely?? ;):P

I'm glad you weren't there actually. You'd of been ashamed a load of lads got of a bus singing "10 German Bombers". :rolleyes:

I'm glad you weren't there actually. You'd of been ashamed a load of lads got of a bus singing "10 German Bombers". :rolleyes:

:doh: I now don't think I shall be turning up to Syston fair at all. Especially considering tomorrow is Saturday and the kidlets don't have to wake up for school (and I'm pretty sure they won't be waking up for Church, either) on Sunday. What a bunch of morons. :rolleyes:

Archived