Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

What is your dad listening to now?

That's the first album, quite good and is considered one of the groundbreaking hip hop albums of the early 90s. Labcabincalifornia is ace, 90s hip hop was the shit to be fair!!

I'm listening to Journey To Anywhere by Ugly Duckling. :D I know they are viewed as a bit of a joke in some circles but I think this album is brilliant.

I'm listening to Journey To Anywhere by Ugly Duckling. :D I know they are viewed as a bit of a joke in some circles but I think this album is brilliant.

I used to listen to them a few years ago, I've got all their l.p's actually, but I grew out of them like you say they are a bit silly!!. You obviously like beats, you should check out People Under The Stairs, they've done 4 or 5 LP and all of them are worth getting.

I used to listen to them a few years ago, I've got all their l.p's actually, but I grew out of them like you say they are a bit silly!!. You obviously like beats, you should check out People Under The Stairs, they've done 4 or 5 LP and all of them are worth getting.

I've never got round to listening to them. They pop up on some DJ Yoda stuff I've got. Will stick them on the list. Dilated Peoples as well. Always mentioned in the same circles as a lot of stuff I like (The Roots, J5, Common and now Blackalicious too).

I've never got round to listening to them. They pop up on some DJ Yoda stuff I've got. Will stick them on the list. Dilated Peoples as well. Always mentioned in the same circles as a lot of stuff I like (The Roots, J5, Common and now Blackalicious too).

Yep Dilated are ace, Evidence's 'The Weatherman LP' is brilliant, came out a few months ago.

My dad has very mixed music tastes,he criminally dosen't like The Smiths but he does like some of my favourite artists/bands such as David Bowie and Led Zepplin.He like everyone else likes the hugely overrated Beatles :rolleyes:

Having noticed your music 'taste' before.... well..

I shan't go on.

My daughter can't spell very well as she is only 6 but says:-

"my lovely daddy is listening to Dashboard Confessional, or some bollox like that - do you like my DS, it's cool, it's got Nintendogs. Daddy says they get on his tits. Can I watch Scooby-Doo now? Please. Pleeeeeeaaaasssse!"

My daughter can't spell very well as she is only 6 but says:-

"my lovely daddy is listening to Dashboard Confessional, or some bollox like that - do you like my DS, it's cool, it's got Nintendogs. Daddy says they get on his tits. Can I watch Scooby-Doo now? Please. Pleeeeeeaaaasssse!"

I hope you let her watch scooby doo!!!

My dad listens to anything that's on the radio or on cd, cus he can't be arsed how to work the fookers!!! :rolleyes:

Archived