Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Barton

A while back you said that the ones on the list had been given an ultimatum.

Last Friday you said we'd find out about it this week and the news would make some of us happy.

Asdie from a poor canoe joke and getting my season ticket I've got nothing from the club this week.

Worse, I'm seeing Hughes in pictures being as crap on the left-side of the desk as he was on the right-side of the wing.

lcfc_players_swap_jobs_203x152.jpg

What gives? :dunno:

Sheehan's out of position on the right. And we won't win a sodding game playing players out of position. I had enough of that under Kelly and I'm damn sure I won't sit here and take it from Allen as well so I'm going to do something about it and post the same thing 135,000 times on an internet messageboard which will make plenty of difference to the situation and not have the sum total effect of boring the arse off a few blokes sat at work with nothing better to do than read my inane drivel.

Sheehan's out of position on the right. And we won't win a sodding game playing players out of position. I had enough of that under Kelly and I'm damn sure I won't sit here and take it from Allen as well so I'm going to do something about it and post the same thing 135,000 times on an internet messageboard which will make plenty of difference to the situation and not have the sum total effect of boring the arse off a few blokes sat at work with nothing better to do than read my inane drivel.

:laugh:

:worship:

Have a lovely w/e Fezzy :wub:

A while back you said that the ones on the list had been given an ultimatum.

Last Friday you said we'd find out about it this week and the news would make some of us happy.

Asdie from a poor canoe joke and getting my season ticket I've got nothing from the club this week.

Worse, I'm seeing Hughes in pictures being as crap on the left-side of the desk as he was on the right-side of the wing.

lcfc_players_swap_jobs_203x152.jpg

What gives? :dunno:

Kenton was due to goe to the SE for talks with a relegated CCC side but he has got too big for his boots.

Sadly there has been no moves for Elvis.

There were supposed to be 3 in this week but now MM has opened the wallet the asking price keeps rising. Fear not the loathed will soon be gone and replacements will be winging in. However, we don't look too spectacular ahead of next weekend.

Kenton was due to goe to the SE for talks with a relegated CCC side but he has got too big for his boots.

There were supposed to be 3 in this week but now MM has opened the wallet the asking price keeps rising. Fear not the loathed will soon be gone and replacements will be winging in. However, we don't look too spectacular ahead of next weekend.

:thumbup:

I thought it was only Leicester who didn't count disallowed goals as actual goals? Therefore Elvis has a striking rate as good as any Goal-Smith in this division and should be hot property.

I thought it was only Leicester who didn't count disallowed goals as actual goals? Therefore Elvis has a striking rate as good as any Goal-Smith in this division and should be hot property.

Time Thracian opened his wallet and took the loser off our hands.

Open your wallet Thracian and put your money where your mouth is. Just think of his IMPACT IMPACT IMPACT!

Time Thracian opened his wallet and took the loser off our hands.

Open your wallet Thracian and put your money where your mouth is. Just think of his IMPACT IMPACT IMPACT!

Elvis could be unsettling lawn mowers and Car Number Plates up and down the country for Thracian.

Elvis could be unsettling lawn mowers and Car Number Plates up and down the country for Thracian.

For all the mickey-taking we've still not replaced his pace - although I do like Campbell's sharpness in and around the box.

I'm not sure my plate isn't entirely appropriate to Elvis as far as TPH and your good self is concerned, assuming I change the spacing from F4 CUP to F4C UP. :D

For all the mickey-taking we've still not replaced his pace - although I do like Campbell's sharpness in and around the box.

I'm not sure my plate isn't entirely appropriate to Elvis as far as TPH and your good self is concerned, assuming I change the spacing from F4 CUP to F4C UP. :D

You know i'm only kidding pal. Campbell's as quick as Elvis anyway.

I am still wondering where this lightening pace is that Elvis has and what f'cking it good it is when he can't trap a ball, pass a ball or shoot :dunno:

He will never even make it to Trevor Benjamin standards.

He looks very quick in short bursts. He was lightning onto those chances against Portsmouth - I just wish he'd taken one of em.

It's all about impact though and unsettling defenders and being offside and stuff.

That's what makes a truly great striker - remember?

Archived