Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simon

Portsmouth Match Thread

Leeeeiiiiiicester City Leicester City F.C why did i not go :cry: first home game ive missed in a long long time and im really regretting it now

usually the case though ay

i have decided. i HATE working saturdays

:(

Sounds like we really are lacking a creative midfielder and... all forms of left sided players.

It says a lot that MA didnt want to put Porter on...

We need left sided players more cause then Clemence wouldn't be playing out of position...

I think we are really just out there for a run... we are attacking when we need to but it's more about not conceeding, when we have a line of defense... then it's not going to be anything but no attack and quite dour...

The last piece we should have done better of... but at least we are getting more attacking opportunities... ;)

Sounds like we really are lacking a creative midfielder and... all forms of left sided players.

agreed. we seem to be lacking creativity big time... and yes... left side seems a bit weak...

But lets not forget.. we are playing a prem team who will probably finish in the top 8 .... so its not all doom and gloom we are not 4-0 up at half time.... 1-1 aint half bad...

I agree, we had some chances in the first half, were competitive against a much stronger side and have shown we can give every side a go... lets hope it continues in the second half... :)

Archived