Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
mancunianfox

Criticism...

Well as much as people know booing will not change anything, it still happens. Its peoples way of taking out there frustration of there team or a certain player playing sh*t. It happens in sport & it always will. :thumbup:

It happens near me at the start of the season the boo-er will get short-shrift.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Boo Boy for Life :thumbup:

If you Booooo the player,and then that player(whom you have been Booooing!) does something good,or even,god forbid scores,do you continue to booo,whilst all around clap and applaud???

THAT would be funny to witness!!

Leicester players I have abused or boo'ed over the last 5 years:

Junior Lewis

Josh Low

Levi Porter

Jason Jarrett

Nathan Blake

Dion Dublin

Gareth Williams

Elvis Hammond

John Curtis

Steve Howey

Chris O'Grady

Rab Douglas

Each and everyone of them deserved it, most for being being lazy good for nothing shysters, some like Douglas for being particulatly crap.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

Can I throw in Chris Makin though? Please?

If you Booooo the player,and then that player(whom you have been Booooing!) does something good,or even,god forbid scores,do you continue to booo,whilst all around clap and applaud???

THAT would be funny to witness!!

I'll cheer as quite clearly my abuse has spurred him on to do something better than he was before. Therefore I shall take all the credit because you happy clappers just pandered to his general shiteness by telling him "it's alright duckie, you keep trying".

I'll cheer as quite clearly my abuse has spurred him on to do something better than he was before. Therefore I shall take all the credit because you happy clappers just pandered to his general shiteness by telling him "it's alright duckie, you keep trying".

You should Boo the whole team then!!!!!!!!! :thumbup::unsure:

I have decided to try this booing lark tomorrow morning.

I aim to see if it improves the level of service and whether my bins are emptied in a more efficient manner tomorrow morning.

After all - I pay their stupidly large salaries and pay for them to swan around in large, flash vehicles.

I aim to see if it improves the level of service and whether my bins are emptied in a more efficient manner tomorrow morning.

After all - I pay their stupidly large salaries and pay for them to swan around in large, flash vehicles.

:D:D

Dont forget to Boooo the Postie aswell (Bloody overpaid paperboy!!!!)

End of the day, if you pay your money you can voice your opinion. I do boo players who have under perform for the club. Makes me mad thinking someone is getting more then 5 grand a week and getting to play in front of over 20,000 and they don't look Bothered. I didn't boo tricky trev because he gave it is all and really did have a good go, but people like chris makin who didn't even look arsed ... They get on my nerves :@.

I wish I got a stupidly large salary for doing it.

The Badgermobile however is pretty flash.

Archived