Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Seating Arrangements -N block etc

I was there in the first place, and numerous people were saying they were going back to there old seats! So i took it that no one was going to sit there!

Shame people didn't stay.

I thought it was only fair to back the idea I'd supported from the start with my mates.

I tell you what i feel sorry for n block, the club really should of made more effort for it. And the lads that were regulary in their last season aka the ultras, really should be given a lot of praise. They are a top lot. I have a season ticket in L1 this year again but moved on saturday to F1 with my mate, and i thought it was quality. Some good singing and a right good laugh with some other people.

If the club want to tell help out with the atmosphere or with trouble in the L block, they should get those n block lads back in the kop and maybe start a singing section in their.

I tell you what i feel sorry for n block, the club really should of made more effort for it. And the lads that were regulary in their last season aka the ultras, really should be given a lot of praise. They are a top lot. I have a season ticket in L1 this year again but moved on saturday to F1 with my mate, and i thought it was quality. Some good singing and a right good laugh with some other people.

If the club want to tell help out with the atmosphere or with trouble in the L block, they should get those n block lads back in the kop and maybe start a singing section in their.

Seconded

On the other hand, if the club want to help out with the atmosphere, shouldn't they be concentrating on giving us a product that will generate a better atmosphere (ie a winning and/or exciting team) rather than the logistics of where people are sitting?

Also, shouldn't people be allowed to sit where they like? :dunno:

Surely its not upto the Club to tell people where to congregate to sing and create an atmosphere?

These things just happen...like L1.

Okay with N bLock last year a few lads tried to create an atmosphere which prior to that never existed in that area.

With(or without) the help of the club,it worked for a time,and it DID create a good atmosphere,but now it seems,as alot of people have left that area,it is back to how it used to be. :(

Thats how it looked like from L1 anyway. :unsure:

But like Lisa said,IF we had a winning team,we would have an atmospheric ground.....just aint had a winning team for 4-5 years!!! :angry:

Archived