Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Seating Arrangements -N block etc

If you are in the Members Club (run by Cliff Ginetta) you can still get tickets on a one off basis. :thumbup:
N block isn't just 4 season ticket holders as my m8 bought 1 yesterday :P

Is he a MEMBER...of the Club above!!!????? ;)

Yeah that Jamie is a right bad boy. He did actually retire at 8k as well. Or so I've heard.

lol

No I didn't get ejected. But I did waste the last 10 minutes of the QPR match arguing with a steward. :unsure:

If I am being honest, I don't see N working this year. The club has done us no favours what so all, plus it never really took of like we hoped it wold last year.

No I didn't get ejected. But I did waste the last 10 minutes of the QPR match arguing with a steward. :unsure:

Anyone that remembers the QPR game would say that not watching the match for 10 minutes was hardly a waste. :P

It was Bad Boy Jamie (I retired at 8k) Treadwell and Mickey (Oriental Express)

Very harsh that was :(:@

How can a 15 year old lad cause trouble, amongst hundreds of QPR fans, and to be quite honest, i was sitting down watching the match, my seat was taken, because some tw^ts who didn't have tickets in N Block decided to move there :@

Then somehow, i was ejected for being DISORDERLY...disgraceful! :@

L1 did a good job today despite having little to sing about.

Are they ST holders?

If not thats the place to go I think, but hopefully we can get a good atmosphere throughout the ground.

ST Holders only!

I don't really understand this ST only with N Block thing with it being basically empty yesterday IF we were heading for a sellout would the club really leave the seats empty and not sell them? seems crazy to me.

AS for those in N Block maybe it's time to change your seats while you can

I heard barely anyone was going there and they were right, if we had the turnouts we did last year i would be in there!

But if everyone thought like that it would of never happened in the first place.

Archived