Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
toonfox

Seating Arrangements -N block etc

To the Editor of The Times:

Sir,

I would like to lay claim to having spotted the very first N-block thread of the new season. I was tucked up in my bivvy when I first heard the tell-tale cries of young N-blockers returning to roost in the LCFC forum.

I looked up in my Big Chief I-Spy book of N-Block calls to see if I could identify the variety of fan and am pretty sure that it is of the 'We are louder than the Kop' species.

Does anyone know if this is a protected species and whether I am allowed to steal its eggs?

Yours,

Lt. Reginald Daggers III

Yeah...but..If N block is loud,and L block is loud too,the n the Kop must be the best....cos there are more people in there,who make a noise too......but you cant make a noise in the West stand cos they eat the prawn sandwiches.....so .........N Block.....Will people sign my petition to move the Kop and the Family stand???

I think they'll still be a few people in N, its more a case of wait and see in my opinion. I think L's pretty much full likewise K apparently. But their the 3 main standing and singing areas.

K full, is it? I must have lucked out getting top row seats, though I did buy them a couple of weeks back now.

Ched Ejected lol

It was Bad Boy Jamie (I retired at 8k) Treadwell and Mickey (Oriental Express)

??? :dunno:

apparently jamie was the one who started the idea for the Singing area in N.

I think the Club and jamie have kissed and made up now! :kissing:

K full, is it? I must have lucked out getting top row seats, though I did buy them a couple of weeks back now.

According to someone on here K, L and much of the kop are sold out. Wasn't my keyboard theat typed it though.

??? :dunno:

apparently jamie was the one who started the idea for the Singing area in N.

I think the Club and jamie have kissed and made up now! :kissing:

Source?

I spoke with Tredders today and he is not going to any home games anymore.

Will be at Accrington with me LD3 & Ched

Oh & I will be in N standing too :chant::englandsmile4wf::scarf:

Source?

I spoke with Tredders today and he is not going to any home games anymore.

Will be at Accrington with me LD3 & Ched

Oh & I will be in N standing too :chant::englandsmile4wf::scarf:

Got a visit from someone at the Club apparently...Be nice if he could verify it????....Jamie???......Jamie???

Yeah right nutter went out being wrestled by 6 stewards and a copper :rolleyes:

Slight over reaction me thinks!!!!

Doesn't happen often!!! :whistle::D

Yeah that Jamie is a right bad boy. He did actually retire at 8k as well. Or so I've heard.

:o

BTW, you Don't need tickets anymore?

Yeah right nutter went out being wrestled by 6 stewards and a copper :rolleyes:

But he still managed to keep his Guiness hat on :whistle:

Got a visit from someone at the Club apparently...Be nice if he could verify it????....Jamie???......Jamie???

First I heard, but then I havn't heard much :unsure:

i went down earlier to get my tickets for tommorow and "N" block is now solely for season ticket holders for the rest of the season.

so the nice atmosphere that got created towards the end of last season has been ruined by the club. i asked how many s.t were left in "N" block and was told ...loads, so i can only imagine tommorow next to away fans in "N" block will look crap.

i went down earlier to get my tickets for tommorow and "N" block is now solely for season ticket holders for the rest of the season.

so the nice atmosphere that got created towards the end of last season has been ruined by the club. i asked how many s.t were left in "N" block and was told ...loads, so i can only imagine tommorow next to away fans in "

If you are in the Members Club (run by Cliff Ginetta) you can still get tickets on a one off basis. :thumbup:

i went down earlier to get my tickets for tommorow and "N" block is now solely for season ticket holders for the rest of the season.so the nice atmosphere that got created towards the end of last season has been ruined by the club. i asked how many s.t were left in "N" block and was told ...loads, so i can only imagine tommorow next to away fans in "N" block will look crap.
Buy tickets in P and hop under the barrier is the plan for tomorrow.
If you are in the Members Club (run by Cliff Ginetta) you can still get tickets on a one off basis. :thumbup:
Does that cost?

Archived