Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Daggers' Realistic VW Campervan

He was trying to correct his mistakes throughout.

I'm with you, I certainly wouldn't want a manager here who tries to correct his mistakes. God forbid!

The mistakes shouldn't have been there in the first place, that's the whole point!

On another day, and against another team, those tactics would have worked, and the likes of you and me would have known no different. It's a bit unfair on the bloke, when he's organised his game plan only to have it shot to pieces, to then have a go when he tries to rectify the situation! At least he had a Plan B and a Plan C!

On another day, and against another team, those tactics would have worked, and the likes of you and me would have known no different. It's a bit unfair on the bloke, when he's organised his game plan only to have it shot to pieces, to then have a go when he tries to rectify the situation! At least he had a Plan B and a Plan C!

I'm glad he tried to rectify the situation. It was certainly much needed.

I'm not going to bother reading any more of this forum tonight...I got through three posts which seemed to amply exemplify why most of the people on here should have their computers and their opinions surgically removed from them.

It wasn't the end of the world, it was the first competitive game in a rebuilding process.

There were a lot of moments when we displayed the potential within the side that will be built on, a side that will be augmented with more players.

Anyone suggesting that certain players are to blame for today's result need a fooking slap. A big hard fooking slap. F'cking idiots. :rolleyes:

Whaaat???

It's the players who are on the pitch? Surely they are to blame for the result?

What! :D i was simply correcting your mistake. I've not criticised the changes, just the starting lineup. All the Weso wing rubbish, and Newton left side.

Ooh don't go doing that you'll be accused of doing a 'martin allen' and being ripped apart unfairly on an internet forum. :whistle:

Im putting the full weight of my stuent grant gehind Daggers and his camp van, ill even pay towards petrol.

What! :D i was simply correcting your mistake. I've not criticised the changes, just the starting lineup. All the Weso wing rubbish, and Newton left side.

Firstly, what mistake did I make?

Secondly, I was referring to Martin Allen, not you boyo.

Ooh don't go doing that you'll be accused of doing a 'martin allen' and being ripped apart unfairly on an internet forum. :whistle:

Im putting the full weight of my stuent grant gehind Daggers and his camp van, ill even pay towards petrol.

Forget it.

Somehow a load of moaning nutters managed to climb in while I was eating a Little Chef All-day Breakfast.

The log book is in the glove compartment, there's a spare key stuck under the front bumper using blutack - she's all yours. I'm off on Daggers' Aiming for 12th tandem.

I have no intention of listening to the bollocks being spouted from the back of this campervan anymore.

Forget it.

Somehow a load of moaning nutters managed to climb in while I was eating a Little Chef All-day Breakfast.

The log book is in the glove compartment, there's a spare key stuck under the front bumper using blutack - she's all yours. I'm off on Daggers' Aiming for 12th tandem.

I have no intention of listening to the bollocks being spouted from the back of this campervan anymore.

I wouldn't touch that spare key, the blutack is covered with suspicious-looking hair.

Archived