Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Daggers' Realistic VW Campervan

I am fully behind this Campervan idea. :cool:

If you look out of the left window you will see the hotel where Murphy and JFH might have signed contracts.

The owner of the Realistic VW Campervan would like to point out that this event, although completed in all probability, should only be spoken about in terms of "It would be great if..." and "I really hope that..." before today's game.

Anyone getting on board the Campervan that requires a flask for today's match can rest assured that SUAS will not find out. Campervan-mates need to remember that pie consumption at half-time can lead to fat-bastarditis.

Let's be careful out there :thumbup:

If you look out of the left window you will see the hotel where Murphy and JFH might have signed contracts.

The owner of the Realistic VW Campervan would like to point out that this event, although completed in all probability, should only be spoken about in terms of "It would be great if..." and "I really hope that..." before today's game.

Anyone getting on board the Campervan that requires a flask for today's match can rest assured that SUAS will not find out. Campervan-mates need to remember that pie consumption at half-time can lead to fat-bastarditis.

Let's be careful out there :thumbup:

If I was to catch Fat-bastarditis could this lead to be being kicked out from the Camper-van society? If so are there any other things that I should avoid.

If I was to catch Fat-bastarditis could this lead to be being kicked out from the Camper-van society? If so are there any other things that I should avoid.

Being a fat bastard is no bar to riding the Realistic wave in the campervan.

Fortunately. :sweating:

Blimey Thrac how big is your place? :blink:

It's the storage space that's big - and full.

The odd little gem survives but basically the antiques/collectors businesses is a strange one.

When a footballer misses a penalty it's gone, he moves onto the next phase of the game.

When a dealer makes a mistake he can be left with them. And they sometimes remain to remind you of your folly for years.

In two decades, I've made some interesting mistakes - like a 13ft 2inches mahogany sideboard with 32 drawers.

Or a 21-ft square painting that needs restoring.

The list goes on - so long that by the time you finish reading it you wonder if you've ever bought anything right. :whistle:

All things are good to go then.

This Campervan is going places. :cool:

It's a campervan...we may need to be stopping the Optimistic bus or the Pessimistic coach and scrounging a lift. That's campervan reliability for you.

Still, we'll look shit cool sitting by the side of the road.

It's a campervan...we may need to be stopping the Optimistic bus or the Pessimistic coach and scrounging a lift. That's campervan reliability for you.

Still, we'll look shit cool sitting by the side of the road.

Well I suppose that all depends on what sort of a start the Camper-van gets of to.

Our coolness is NEVER in doubt though. NEVER.

:cool:

Don't worry he's in Florida :P

I want Premiership now - Milan

The Premiership in three years was Milan Mandaric's famous target - but now the Leicester City owner says: “I want it now!â€

And rather than piling pressure on new manager Martin Allen, it underlines that they are both very much on the same wavelength.

As City prepared for their opening game of the season, against Blackpool at the Walkers Stadium today, Mandaric admitted: “I am impatient.

“I said if we were not back up in three years then I would have failed, but I want it now.

“When Portsmouth went up, it was from a very serious approach to the pre-season, and I am happy with what I have seen this time so far.

“Martin Allen is a very strong personality, a hard-working man and his enthusiasm, like mine, rubs off on people and we do not tolerate settling for second best. He is as impatient as I am.â€

In the summer, the club has been transformed and there is no sign of Mandaric stopping.

After three struggling seasons, City have their sights set on returning to the top flight as soon as possible, although giving the chairman his wish this time is a tall order. But, with a new boss, 12 new players and a huge wave of enthusiasm sweeping through the whole community, the scene is definitely set.

The summer changes at the club have been little short of revolutionary. Allen has been appointed ahead of strong competition, and has been backed by new players on the field and the right infrastructure off it.

This activity far outstripped expectations, but Mandaric claims: “There is going to be more to come. It is the time of the season when everything is in place but there is still more work to be done.

“I am pleased with the progress so far, in terms of where we are going, and delighted with the response of the whole football community which shows that we are going in the right direction.

“But we are not quite there yet.

“In fairness, there has been a lot of hard work done by all of us, and we must keep improving and progressing. That is what I am doing and things will not happen overnight.

“I am very pleased with every player we have brought to the club and the characters we have introduced to the squad, but we can all talk as much as we want.

“It is all about results now and the talking has to be done on the pitch.â€

I'm not going to bother reading any more of this forum tonight...I got through three posts which seemed to amply exemplify why most of the people on here should have their computers and their opinions surgically removed from them.

It wasn't the end of the world, it was the first competitive game in a rebuilding process.

There were a lot of moments when we displayed the potential within the side that will be built on, a side that will be augmented with more players.

Anyone suggesting that certain players are to blame for today's result need a fooking slap. A big hard fooking slap. F'cking idiots. :rolleyes:

I'm not going to bother reading any more of this forum tonight...I got through three posts which seemed to amply exemplify why most of the people on here should have their computers and their opinions surgically removed from them.

It wasn't the end of the world, it was the first competitive game in a rebuilding process.

There were a lot of moments when we displayed the potential within the side that will be built on, a side that will be augmented with more players.

Anyone suggesting that certain players are to blame for today's result need a fooking slap. A big hard fooking slap. F'cking idiots. :rolleyes:

I'm suggesting Allen was to blame due to shocking tactics. Do i need a slap?

Wrong.

I'm bored of this - I'm going to talk to real people that understand football.

Right winger with no left foot on left in Newton

Weso on right wing.

After 30 mins he realised this was shit and moved Newton over to his real position of right wing.

He then finally brought on a left winger and moved weso into the centre.

It's correct! If it was working well he wouldn't have changed it, you're wrong.

Right winger with no left foot on left in Newton

Weso on right wing.

After 30 mins he realised this was shit and moved Newton over to his real position of right wing.

He then finally brought on a left winger and moved weso into the centre.

It's correct! If it was working well he wouldn't have changed it, you're wrong.

So he was wrong to change formation, too? He should have played 3-4-3 from the start. Was he wrong to sub Mattock? Should he have known that he was a bit young for it all and liable to wilt under pressure?

Weso and Newton swapped and swapped back and switched a few times. He knew what he was doing.

The fact that Weso was anywhere near the wing is what puzzles me.

You could see that he's not a winger, when ever Blackpool attacked he had to rush back out the the side to help defend.

All the players seemed a bit reluctant to cross, which was fusrating.

You're the crackpot who's apparently happy with Weso on wing.

I didn't think he did an awful job, and the switching between wings caused Pool problems during our good spells...are you conveniently forgetting the second quarter of the game where we passed them off the park?

I thought there were many positives to come from the game and I am not about to start to slag off players, the team or the management after only one performance.

Let's repeat that for clarity - A F T E R O N L Y O N E P E R F O R M A N C E.

Get a reality check, chill the f'ck out or this is going to be a bastard long season for you.

Archived