Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Daggers' Realistic VW Campervan

Optimistic buses aren't cool...especially when one of the wheels heads towards Scotland no matter where the intended direction was. I believe that wheel is called Elvis (although he may have a dead good Thracian nickname by now)*.

No. What you all want is a Realistic VW Campervan.

The ride will be fun, we will all look cool and we'll all agree that if we get to our destination not only will it be an achievement...it will have been a fooking miracle.

You don't need to sign up for the Realistic VW Campervan (unlike the regimented Optimistic bus) - you just need to ensure that you don't bogart the joint, you don't bring anyone down that is tripping and the driver gets first dibs on any free-love floating around.

Oh, and you need to learn the Realistic VW Campervan song:

Where do we want to go? The Premier League.

When are we going to get there? We don't know but hopefully sometime within the next three seasons.

ethel-cars.jpg

*Maybe playing Elvis in goal for a bit might help him to understand the location of one on the pitch? :dunno:

Daggers....you are a Fcuking legend mate!!! :D

But im on that Optimistic Bus and no matter how smart your VW Campervan maybe...im staying on that bloomin optimistic Bus:whistle:

Id pay good money to see that.

Students and their money are so easily parted.

If it isn't a lava lamp or a poster of a girl scratching her arse, you are all lobbing your grant cheques at two old blokes on mopeds.

You ought to become Director of Finance at Charlton; Pay good money for Elvis.

If it isn't a lava lamp or a poster of a girl scratching her arse, you are all lobbing your grant cheques at two old blokes on mopeds.

Could be a scene out of last of the summer wine!!!!! :D

Don't think they get grants any more grandad

Its all loans these days

Last of the Fortified Wine, more like :P

I had a grant

I used it to drink two bottles of port and throw up out of a window

Don't think they get grants any more grandad

Its all loans these days

I had a grant

I used it to drink two bottles of port and throw up out of a window

Shows how much you know, Sonny...everyone is means tested for a student grant allowance of up to £1500 from their Local Education Authority.

I should know - I get one. :P

Get in there!!!!

Is that from your Mod days out on the piss to Brighton???? :D

I had a Vespa for that, and to go to school in my last year. Loads of fun.

I bought this other one cos there were said to be only about 36 of them left in the world - though I've no idea who did the research and the travelling to find and to count em...or how he knew he hadn't missed a few.

My sister keeps wanting to buy the thing off me to go with her retro caravan, even though she's never seen it and I've no idea where I've put it. :whistle:

Archived