Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Does anyone feel as though Kishishev isn't quite good enough?

The guy asked for his thoughts on a player, not 10 replica posts about being negative

If you want to reserve your judgement then say so, or don't post, the world would be very boring if everyone thought and went about things the same way

Agreed. I never said our midfield is terrible and having Stephen Hughes was 100 times better. I'm just saying maybe we could have done better. He was loaned out to Leeds and look what happened to them >_> I'm just a bit cautious.

Last I checked I didn't push a blind woman into the road, so sorry for having an opinion.

no it was a kid in a wheel chair how dare you voice your opinion on a site for city fans :unsure: eerr but even if he does prove to be uninspiring he will be an excellent backup squad player . Strength in depth is what we need . Guess everyones just a bit apprehensive...ive just took my third crap of the day,gahhhhhh :S

I'd rather see Weso play than Kish but that doesn't mean that I don't rate him. His experience is invaluable, and, despite being old (for a footballer), he still has enough stamina to control the midfield and distribute the ball effectively. Pace means nothing if you don't have the brain to use it effectively.

Whilst I'd be thrilled if Murphy signed for us, I would severely doubt his levels of fitness being anything above average because the last time he played competive football I was still in nappies. It'd be better if we took him on trial for a few weeks, built up his fitness levels, and then Allen would make a descision to sign him based on his attitude and performance in training.

I've not quite made my mind up about central midfield - except that Wesolowski has been by far the best.

Clemence comes with such a reputation but I'm still trying to see what makes him so special.

Today I thought Kishishev/Wesolowski were best but that's not always the case.

Archived