Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Does anyone feel as though Kishishev isn't quite good enough?

:( He's an alright signing by all means but I just see him as a bit of a let down for someone who's basically controlling our midfield week in week out. I guess I'll know more now the season starts and I havn't actually seen him in Pre season but I dunno, all this talk of Danny Murphy coming in makes me think we could have done a little better somehow.

Your thoughts?

:( He's an alright signing by all means but I just see him as a bit of a let down for someone who's basically controlling our midfield week in week out. I guess I'll know more now the season starts and I havn't actually seen him in Pre season but I dunno, all this talk of Danny Murphy coming in makes me think we could have done a little better somehow.

Your thoughts?

I agree, I'd rather have a Clemence/Weso midfield or Clemence/Murphy Midfield (if he does come which I doubt).

But he is an decent signing as you said.

Your thoughts?

dud give him at last 1 competitive chance! :S

Your thoughts?

Pathetic

Your thoughts?

this single post alone shows the problem with a lot of leicester fans, on a loser before a ball has been kicked

I know I know! I'm questioning my own thinking here. He might turn out to be brilliant and then I can be pleased for us but I can see him being a mediocre player at best.

Here's hoping I'm wrong!

He'll do a job. He's gonna work hard, win the ball, protect the defence, play it simple and he reads the game really well. He's not going to set the world alight but he'll make a big difference compared to last season.

First off Kishishev (on he evidence we've got at the moment - past record, pre-season etc...) is defo good enougth, althought your right that a Clemence/Kish midfield lack creativity... and while that's not going to be sorted by this afternoon a combination a further aditions (perhaps Murphy - perhaps), players developing through competative games and the option of Weso will help tackle that... but back to your original point, No, he's an excellent player to have at this level (at least as far as we can know at this point a few hours before the start of the season!).

Certainly better midfielders than what we had last year!

Agreed. I never said our midfield is terrible and having Stephen Hughes was 100 times better. I'm just saying maybe we could have done better. He was loaned out to Leeds and look what happened to them >_> I'm just a bit cautious.

Last I checked I didn't push a blind woman into the road, so sorry for having an opinion.

Kisha was highly rated by the Leeds fans during there attempts at becoming footballs version of the Titanic last season and quite a few on the Leeds fans forum think he is Premiership Class. The lad is still a current International footballer and what some may forget is that he actually is a solid enough right-back and can also play right-midfield. He is a good player, especially for this level. I do however understand that the central part of our midfield looks more workmanlike than creative but Kisha is useful from set-pieces and Clemence is a better passer and shooter than many think.

We obviously would love a Danny Murphy in the team who is basically an attacking midfielder but then again could we cope with the fact that he isnt the fastest running back or the best tackler about?! I would rather be hard to beat and win 1-0 than expect us to create 20 chances a game and win 4-1 or something!

Lets see how they do in a settled side as both Kisha and Clem may surprise you with their distribution.

Oh for f**k's sake. Why don't you at least wait a few hours and see how he gets on today if he plays?

We had an absolute pile of wank in midfield last season. We've brought in a load of quality, the season starts today and the sun is shining so stop f**king moaning and enjoy it.

lol. well said. :thumbup:

Agreed. I never said our midfield is terrible and having Stephen Hughes was 100 times better. I'm just saying maybe we could have done better. He was loaned out to Leeds and look what happened to them >_> I'm just a bit cautious.

Last I checked I didn't push a blind woman into the road, so sorry for having an opinion.

i think the problem is more to do with the fact its an opinion thats been shared alot during most pre seasons without the players having kicked a competative ball. by many fans wether here, or on phone ins or the merc, ect. alot of fans are just wanting more positivity after a promising close season..so it might be the right thing to say but the wrong time to say it... right time being after 5 games or somthing like that.

he will be an excellent player for this division. i can't believe you have the nerve to moan about any of our players, we have signed loads of great players who we never would have signed this time last season, we have a great chance of getting promotion at least playoffs, we have money and a manager who won't just say at the end of every loss "well we were hit by the sucker punch" just like Kelly and Levein always used to say and i think we will get promoted.

We would never be able to afford Clemence and Dj wages last year let alone pay 1.6m and 750k for them. We even have Kaebi not sure if he will play but he looks awesome and according to his stats is considered to be the fastest footballer in the world and can run 100m with ball in 10 seconds and he's playing for Leicester.

so stop moaning and enjoy watching exciting football this season and a win to start off today :thumbup:

Archived