Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Blackpool Post Match Comments & Opinions

Early days yet guys. I think the 1-0 defeat could turn out to be abit of a reality check & actually do us some good. I would of loved us to win, but maybe theres some things we can take from this & realise we are going to have to work to get a play off place & its not just going to happen instantly.

If I were Alan Hansen I would be really worried about my job with such bright, intellegent, articulate and accurate analysts around such as yourself.

If I were Alan Hansen I would be really worried about my job with ITV getting the rights to Premiership highlights.

A win against palace will surely put this result to bed and we can build from there, not that it'll be easy there especially with our recored at selhurst park. Certinaly I think saturday demonstrated how much of a tricky game it was against blackpool. They were well organised, had a game plan, knew each other and worked well as a team. Looking back I'd have taken a point and legged it! With it being a defeat I'm still disappointed but a season is 46 games not 1.

Archived