Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Blackpool Post Match Comments & Opinions

Blackpool fans seemed to like a chant that came from N block yesterday...

Leicester were funny yesterday... 'do you work at B&Q' regarding our tangerine
i agree , i found that funny but there wasnt much to it.

:D

what a f@c$ing anti climax i was so gutted i ended up home with a chinese rather than on a night out in leicester as was planned :angry:

we were the better team overall IMO but i can't say im happy about these league two long ball tactics that it seems allen may have brought with him (may be harsh but am still full of ill feeling lol)

rachubka was by far the best player on the pitch blackpool owe the win to him

im optimistic altho still p@ss@d off about my ruined day aslong as we are top 10 at christmas i feel we can only get stronger as the season goes on & will at least mount a strong playoff challenge

im not sure how confident i am about the crystal palace game yet i'll decide closer to it when yesterdays bad feelings have gone :D

we need a higher profile goalkeeper as far as im concerned hendo is a decent keeper but not one of the best in the league like we need & i have very little confidence in nielsen & his suspect approach to corners and crosses

also a left mid/winger who can beat players & put in good crosses that is more proven than hayes or porter

did anyone take any good points away from the game? ive spent my time dwelling on the bad lol

cheers :thumbup: i want to see the de vries turn and shot off the bar that looked awesome from L block

You wont see it on that link, as I said only there goal.

Poor 'highlights' really.

Is it just me, or is everyone complaining about the strike force when the main concern in yesterdays match was the sheer lack of any shape or control in midfield?

I for one was very excited when clemence signed but him and kishishev yesterday looked unfit and very ineffective.

The only bright spark from midfield was when Hayes came on and actually played like a winger.

This meant that we didn't have people playing out of position (weselowski on the wing) and actually gave us an option wide and allowed us to stretch the play.

I am not worried about the strike force it is the midfield that is the problem from what i saw yesterday?????!!!!!

Is it just me, or is everyone complaining about the strike force when the main concern in yesterdays match was the sheer lack of any shape or control in midfield?

I for one was very excited when clemence signed but him and kishishev yesterday looked unfit and very ineffective.

The only bright spark from midfield was when Hayes came on and actually played like a winger.

This meant that we didn't have people playing out of position (weselowski on the wing) and actually gave us an option wide and allowed us to stretch the play.

I am not worried about the strike force it is the midfield that is the problem from what i saw yesterday?????!!!!!

Is it just me or have i read this somewhere else today?

By the sounds of things on the radio we had about 12 chances which should have gone in and they had about 2. They score one we score none. For once we're on the side that plays brilliantly and loses, ugh, Saturday = ruined. ;_;

Still, sounded like we played great and although we lost we definately have a lot of good things to take from the performance.

how the f*** do you know what happened if you wernt even at the game !

Interesting reading most of the comments, some people already slagging of the team ,manager, players etc..

Others really trying to point out the positives within the game and still tipping us for a top 6 spot.

What did I say last week?

What, listen to me, what did I say?

Told you that this match was not going to be an easy game. You had only to look at their end of season run to get promoted that showed how confident they would be.

As for the game itself we should have won it easily, we hit the woodwork twice, their goalkeeper pulled of three top class saves. Any other time these five attempts would have produced goals.

I do tend to agree that MDV is not the striker we require up front, yes he can hold the ball up, cannot head the ball correctly if at all. (Has he got a square head)

Why the hell did Hume take a couple of corners?

He's a striker, as such should be in the box.

Thought Kishishev gave the ball away to many times. ( Maybe trying to put clever balls through that our players do not yet read)?

Impressed with Hayes on the wing when he came on.

Henderson worried me, lack of communication with defence and sometimes stayed on line when needed to come out and vice versa.

That will do for now, will see what happens next few games.

Still think we will finish about ninth in the league this season.

Blackpool reminded me a bit of us under O'Neil, nothing fancy, hard work and closing down, not allowing us to play. Yes it was a poor performance by us and if we are going to do anything this season we need to beat teams like this but let's give Blackpool a bit of credit.

Blackpool reminded me a bit of us under O'Neil, nothing fancy, hard work and closing down, not allowing us to play. Yes it was a poor performance by us and if we are going to do anything this season we need to beat teams like this but let's give Blackpool a bit of credit.

My old man said that.

Over and over.

Archived