Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

HANG THE DJ

That opinion is a combination of arrogance and ignorance in equal measure, and is one reason why half the comments on this board over the last 48 hours have been so laughable.

Blackpool are a well-drilled side, with all members knowing the part they have to play, practised in successfully going out to combat. No team can expect to beat them by virtue of the fact that they only just came up.

We, on the other hand, are a collection of individuals still being molded into a team. Players old and new all desperate to prove their individual worth and therefore suspect to anxiety and rash decision making.

Oh, and proper nouns need treating with respect too.

and now who's being arrogant ?

Im still confused how our so called fans can continue to write off a player who player a quarter of the match and almost scored a couple of times. Some of teh posts over the last couple of days have been so ridiculous that I think a bunch of Forest fans gained access to some of the passwords of our lads!

Im still confused how our so called fans can continue to write off a player who player a quarter of the match and almost scored a couple of times. Some of teh posts over the last couple of days have been so ridiculous that I think a bunch of Forest fans gained access to some of the passwords of our lads!

I agree.

How a player can be judged from the time Campbell has played on the pitch is beyond me. It is just ridiculous at times from some posters lol

I agree.

How a player can be judged from the time Campbell has played on the pitch is beyond me. It is just ridiculous at times from some posters lol

Its been weird. We all went from being passengers on various buses from the realistic, optimistic and even pessimistic to almost turn into a bunch of prats at about 5pm Saturday! Some of the moaning has been of Olympic standard. I hope they introduce the moaning event in 2012 as we have 30 medal candidates on thsi forum lol

Its been weird. We all went from being passengers on various buses from the realistic, optimistic and even pessimistic to almost turn into a bunch of prats at about 5pm Saturday! Some of the moaning has been of Olympic standard. I hope they introduce the moaning event in 2012 as we have 30 medal candidates on thsi forum lol

:D

Its been mentioned already but i think the average City fan must be born miserable with an ability to whinge at anything.

When,and it is a when,because it WILL happen,we win the Champions League Final in 2011,people will still moan about something! :unsure:

Archived