Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ultra

HANG THE DJ

To be honest, when I see any forwards on the pitch I expect, nay demand, that they score. If we haven't got a goal within 45 seconds of kick-off, I'd sack the lot. Or shoot them. Whichever is easiest.

Shooting is too easy.

In some Islamic countries the authorities,dig a big hole,put the assailant in it,blindfold them,put the dirt back in,and then get the public to pelt the fcukers with rocks and stones til they die!!!

We could stage this at The Walkers Stadium and if LCFC could sell the tickets at a reasonable price,we'd have a sell out.

:D:unsure:

Ants - that's the way forward.

Or a decent flesh-eating virus.

Or we could simply inject AIDS into the eyes of players who stop for breath once in a while, and then drive over them in a Chieftain tank filled with sharks, piranhas and the manta ray that did in the mad Australian crocodile-botherer.

Ants - that's the way forward.

Or a decent flesh-eating virus.

Or we could simply inject AIDS into the eyes of players who stop for breath once in a while, and then drive over them in a Chieftain tank filled with sharks, piranhas and the manta ray that did in the mad Australian crocodile-botherer.

I say we all the supporters jizz into a big tank pre-season (the pre-pubic could shit or greeny in it..I dunno!) and then let it go all mouldy and then all under performing players are thrown into it and forced to eat their way out after each match

Any thoughts?

I say we all the supporters jizz into a big tank pre-season (the pre-pubic could shit or greeny in it..I dunno!) and then let it go all mouldy and then all under performing players are thrown into it and forced to eat their way out after each match

Any thoughts?

Where's this big tank???

I'll take mine in after work! :D

Where's this big tank???

I'll take mine in after work! :D

Well it will be close to the Walkers stadium, I might pop into the citreon garage and see if we can spill our load into one of the soft tops temporarily until I buy a big human sized fish tank. Players will have to drive the citreon around the inner city streets, eating their way out before they crash into a brick wall, oh and they can't go below 50mph otherwise the gear stick which must be inserted into their anus before the hand break is released, explodes

Well it will be close to the Walkers stadium, I might pop into the citreon garage and see if we can spill our load into one of the soft tops temporarily until I buy a big human sized fish tank. Players will have to drive the citreon around the inner city streets, eating their way out before they crash into a brick wall, oh and they can't go below 50mph otherwise the gear stick which must be inserted into their anus before the hand break is released, explodes

:D:D

Man,what an imagination you have!!

Dont know if thats a good thing or a dangerously bad thing!!!! :unsure:

thing that gets me is DJ cant score against blackpool even with their keeper on a good day, then who CAN he score against ? lol

fingers really crossed that he can actually show us he was worth the money we paid for him

Don`t be daft! If he gets the chances he will score goals regardless of the opposition. It was Blackpool's day on Saturday the lucky so and so`s but its a long season and we will beat most of the teams we play against if we end the game with a similar shots ratio as we did on Sat.

I'm not DJ's biggest fan and think we've paid far too much for him, but it's far too early to write him off. The problem is though, i've seen it happen with plenty of strikers here. They come in, miss a hatful of chances early on and then take ages to start scoring, and very rarely find their form on a regular basis.

Happened with Connolly.

I'm not DJ's biggest fan and think we've paid far too much for him, but it's far too early to write him off. The problem is though, i've seen it happen with plenty of strikers here. They come in, miss a hatful of chances early on and then take ages to start scoring, and very rarely find their form on a regular basis.

Happened with Connolly.

The transfer fee has got nothing to do with it though mate. DJ didn't suggest that was his value and other clubs like Watford were prepared to pay the same as us but he chose to come here. MA obviously knows of his abilities having managed him and he did score about a goal a game for Birmingham last season which was a solid return. He wont be the problem in time thats for sure but I doubt his confidence will be low after not scoring in about the 25 mins he was on the pitch!

The transfer fee has got nothing to do with it though mate. DJ didn't suggest that was his value and other clubs like Watford were prepared to pay the same as us but he chose to come here. MA obviously knows of his abilities having managed him and he did score about a goal a game for Birmingham last season which was a solid return. He wont be the problem in time thats for sure but I doubt his confidence will be low after not scoring in about the 25 mins he was on the pitch!

Perhaps the transfer fee isn't the case, but I haven't ever been a DJ Campbell fan. Especially not at £1.6 million. Just don't think he's good enough, but I hope i'll be proven wrong. He's obviously capable of scoring goals, he did it at Birmingham.

Perhaps the transfer fee isn't the case, but I haven't ever been a DJ Campbell fan. Especially not at £1.6 million. Just don't think he's good enough, but I hope i'll be proven wrong. He's obviously capable of scoring goals, he did it at Birmingham.

im the opposite always thought dj was good for Birmingham and i thought he would get goals when he got the ball especially at the Birmingham away last season. a good signing, he will be our top goalscorer this season.

We will achieve nothing until we have 6.375 potential scorers on the pitch.

You forgot -2.0 dimension Dodds brings. In the brink of 60 minutes, nil goals. Thracian 0 Dodds 1

PS- Dodds proves he's human.

oh dont get me wrong i'm not trying to write the player off or say he's crap, but come on its blackpool ffs with the amount of shots we had he should have atleast managed to scuff one past the keeper, whats he going to be like against some good defenders ? will he even reach the box ?

as for the cup match on tuesday if he plays i expect atleast 2+ goals out of him and so should everybody else on here, atleast he will start justifying the price tag

oh dont get me wrong i'm not trying to write the player off or say he's crap, but come on its blackpool ffs with the amount of shots we had he should have atleast managed to scuff one past the keeper, whats he going to be like against some good defenders ? will he even reach the box ?

as for the cup match on tuesday if he plays i expect atleast 2+ goals out of him and so should everybody else on here, atleast he will start justifying the price tag

1. Only Blackpool? I know we should have beat them but they've won 10 games in a row or something close to that, confidence much higher than our squad who have only had pre season together.

2. DJ doesn't have to justify the price tag, he didn't set it, and in todays market it's not that big a price when Chopra moves for 5 million. Those doubting him need to give him time to settle in. :rolleyes:

...but come on its blackpool ffs

That opinion is a combination of arrogance and ignorance in equal measure, and is one reason why half the comments on this board over the last 48 hours have been so laughable.

Blackpool are a well-drilled side, with all members knowing the part they have to play, practised in successfully going out to combat. No team can expect to beat them by virtue of the fact that they only just came up.

We, on the other hand, are a collection of individuals still being molded into a team. Players old and new all desperate to prove their individual worth and therefore suspect to anxiety and rash decision making.

Oh, and proper nouns need treating with respect too.

Amid all the flak that's flying after yet ANOTHER home defeat one player seems to have emerged virtually unscathed - ironically the one player whose arrival was supposed to bring more firepower to the team.

I've seen Campbell in a City shirt on three occasions and he's been seriously unconvincing in all of them. Despite having a stack of chances he's still to pop his scoring cherry.

Some apologists may claim he was only denied against Blackpool by quality goalkeeping. But a £1.6 million pound buy in this league shouldn't need to be given the benefit of the doubt. A sharper striker (Fryatt perhaps?) might have given the keeper less chance.

He also needs to work on his attitude. Many on here noted the incident when young Joe Mattock played a seventy yard back pass. What went largely unseen was Campbell, the player in front of him, turning his back on Mattock and making no kind of run into space whatsoever. This behaviour, clearly designed to undermine and belittle a team-mate, would have been barely tolerable at under-10 level. For it to happen in a professional game in front of 27000 paying punters is an absolute disgrace.

There was another instance late in the game where De Vries and Rachubka collided while chasing a high cross. The ball ran loose but Campbell couldn't take advantage because he wasn't even in the box. Quality strikers develop a sense of anticipation, but Campbell has yet to show us he has this.

An article in the national media this week branded Campbell the worst Championship signing of the summer. For his sake, and that of the manager who signed him, that had better not be true.

you are completly wrong haha ...give the man a chance for cryin out loud...hes barely played a full match if you put how long hes played in them 3 matchs...and isnt even match fit...if it wasnt for the keeper being on form at blackpool he could of bagged more than one...simple as

Archived