Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

negetive vibes

Any good?

In other news, I've heard that Wispas are making a comeback

Now there's something to be positive about

When oh when will it be the turn of the Maverick bar?

Hey ..Just realised what an ugly git pleblo is,,, GROSS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DEMAND YOU STOP BEING UGLY!! :protest:

lol Surely that enough to get the retard banned?

You'd hope so, wouldn't you?

I think he should post a picture of himself personally.

I think the more you lot discuss the little twat the longer the ****er is going to hang around spouting shit and generally being a f'cking cock.

i'm actually feeling more confident about city now than i have done for years...

unless you support liverpool or barcelona or something, chances are you might have had a pretty poor season, who ever you support.

at least when we lose (usually) we know how to get over it, when man u fans i know lose, they can't cope, it's such a weird feeling.

remember when chelsea used to be crap, ok we're a long way from where they are, but who knows in a few years we may be a mid table prem side, but even then, would we be happy with that, after all southampton and villa have (had) been like that for years, and imagine how boring it must be supporting either of those...

oh, and as for my picture, well it's there on the facebook group page, its not hard to work out who is me, if you really want to know.

Archived