Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blue blood

negetive vibes

I have been reading a fair few posts recently and there seems to be a lot of negative vibes out there, and do you know what i dont blame you.

Since the late 90's (yes that was like soo last centurary) we have had 7 years to perfect that feeling of being let down.

Im well used to be feeling let down by LCFC. Ive lost count of the number of matches ive been to where the team and individual performances were below my fairly average expectations. Yes in that time we had to deal with administration which was not a good feeling either.

Basically what im saying is we are a bunch of fans that are well used to loosing. We have had seven plus years to perfect it.

I put it to you that we have forgotten how to support a winning team.

I have been reading a fair few posts recently and there seems to be a lot of negative vibes out there, and do you know what i dont blame you.

Since the late 90's (yes that was like soo last centurary) we have had 7 years to perfect that feeling of being let down.

Im well used to be feeling let down by LCFC. Ive lost count of the number of matches ive been to where the team and individual performances were below my firly average expectations. Yes in that time we had to deal with administration which was not a good feeling either.

Basically what im saying is we are a bunch of fans that are well used to loosing. We have had seven plus years to perfect it.

SHUT UP.

did you not go to either of the leeds games last season? :dunno:

I went to the home one, but I wasn't expecting us to win. I didn't even expect us to beat Blackpool. And I didn't go to Accrington Stanley

NB: I meant competitively

I blame the education system and modern technology. Since this country stopped competitive sport in schools everybody has lost the feeling of winning and losing. Hence all this over the top criticism after every match. And the internet and radio phone-in's have given voices to even the biggest plonkers known to man. All of a sudden we have a whole plethora of uninformed lunatic experts.

I blame the education system and modern technology. Since this country stopped competitive sport in schools everybody has lost the feeling of winning and losing. Hence all this over the top criticism after every match. And the internet and radio phone-in's have given voices to even the biggest plonkers known to man. All of a sudden we have a whole plethora of uninformed lunatic experts.

:worship::appl:

what i find weird is how a lot of people are now moaning about the moaning. like when i moaned about Sheehan and De Vries on Sat - people moaned about me moaning! moaning! oh my how we moan! i love it! Wham! bars are the best things in the world

Im well used to be feeling let down by LCFC. Ive lost count of the number of matches ive been to where the team and individual performances were below my fairly average expectations. Yes in that time we had to deal with administration which was not a good feeling either.

I wouldn't go that far!

Some people just love to moan, its as simple as that. I wasnt on these forums in the good old days of MON and Im not even sure if they were about but I get the feeling that when say Collymore signed, a few muppets would have steamed in calling him a waste of time, ex-Fo***t donkey etc. Even after his hat-trick against Sunderland they probably would have said it was lucky or something lol

Let them moan and moan, its in their nature....

Chance would be nice.

Archived