Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

BioShock for xbox 360 and p.c

Waggle rules!! Don't knock it until you've tried it!! ;)

I've tried it. Why would I want to waggle a wand while playing pro evo that would actually drive me nuts, Baseball games Cricket etc I can possible abide it's quite novel but Playing Pro Evo sorry no no no no no it'd ruin it.

I've tried it. Why would I want to waggle a wand while playing pro evo that would actually drive me nuts, Baseball games Cricket etc I can possible abide it's quite novel but Playing Pro Evo sorry no no no no no it'd ruin it.

We'll see by April next year... who knows...?

We'll see by April next year... who knows...?

April??? lol.

I know, it will be shit, it's hard enough getting used to it switching from D-pad to analouge and back as I found out at the weekend, as someone who plays this game alot Im telling you it will ruin it.

You'll probabley love it though seeing as you don't have alot of choice in the matter.

Konami today confirm that the critically-adored Pro Evolution Soccer series is heading to the Nintendo Wii console, with a 'bespoke' version of the hit footie title set to arrive in 2008.

A Q1 release is on the cards, with Konami promising to deliver the same level of authenticity PES fans have come to expect, in tandem with innovative use of the Wii's motion controls.

Using both the Nunchuck and the Wiimote, PES Wii will usher in a 'radical rethink' of soccer game control, allowing players to control play both on and off the ball, making clever moves easier to pull off.

"We are extremely keen to introduce PES to as wide a selection of football fans as possible, and the Wii and its unique abilities are a perfect fit," beamed Jon Murphy, Team Leader for Konami Digital Entertainment. "The potential for PES on the format is enormous, and we look forward to a very exciting start to 2008."

Ah, but analogue is better than D-pad... and so waggle is better than Analogue, you just don't know it yet!!

i have gotta wait 5 weeks before i even get to play on my 360 again it broke and i had to pay for it to get fixed, i would of thought they had enough money.

:o XBox360 breaks... has someone called the press!!! :eek:

;):D

Archived