Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Gav_LCFC

BioShock for xbox 360 and p.c

I've heard every thing from "Best... Game... Ever!!" to "Meh, it's quite good"

But I think it looks intruiging...

I think somewhere inbetween is probabley right.

It's main strength is suppose to be it's storyline, it's been described as a "fantastic piece of fiction" and it's not often you hear that about any game.

I think somewhere inbetween is probabley right.

It's main strength is suppose to be it's storyline, it's been described as a "fantastic piece of fiction" and it's not often you hear that about any game.

That's what I heard too... does sound like a good story. But the gameplay is supposed to be only good, not breathtaking!

Mario died when they brought out Super Mario Sunshine.

Wasn't great was it.

The games finners mentioned are very appealing

I also want Mass Effect, Fallout 2, GTA IV, and Halo 3 :D

See Phube, real games console, real games, not mario fighting, mario jumping, mario playing fake football and tennis, and Zelda game that is slighty different from the other 8 before it, and Metoriod Prime 3.

Wasn't great was it.

See Phube, real games console, real games, not mario fighting, mario jumping, mario playing fake football and tennis, and Zelda game that is slighty different from the other 8 before it, and Metoriod Prime 3.

He has a point Phube, if you don't mind Phubey, contact one of your 'big wig' mates at Nintendo and get the fookers to get some quality games out!!!

Wasn't great was it.

I want Halo 3 so bad.

Especially the way 2 ended.

And GTA is just gunna be a differant class.

There is a Bioshock demo out on xbox live has anyone downloaded it and played on it yet ?

I'v played on it a couple of times and it really is awsome it isnt the best game ever but it comes close to it.

No, but I have played 'snake' on my mobile, and that has been the more addictive then any game on a console!!!

Archived