Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blufox13

crazy not to give us more tickets?

o my god im so so sorry about this :( My younger brother has wrote this topic somehow, i must have left my account logged in and he got on it. He was angry because i wouldn't let him go to the Forest Match because it was on too late at night for him.I am deeply sorry about this and i only hope you believe me, i swear i didn't post this.Im sorry for any anger i may have caused, i actually feel bad for the people who haven't got tickets and only hope that none of this ever happens again in the future with tickets and the bad pr from the official site.Im really sorry about this :cry:
awwwww i have used this excuse many a time. im not falling for it. ur eveil :)
awwwww i have used this excuse many a time. im not falling for it. ur eveil :)
infact i dont have abrother :blink:

Obviously, seeing as Daggers is going on his hols first thing tomorrow he can't post at the moment.

I'm his second-cousin on his Mum's side, and I would like to call 'maddog' an utter knob.

I'm sure Daggers will agree with this sentiment.

I dont get the Trees at all on this one. Not that they don't give us more tickets as over 5k is a big enough percentage of their 30,00 capacity (about 18/19% I suppose), but that they dont see this as a must see game and havent snapped up the tickets like we would have done if we were at home. It just goes to show how far they have slipped down the pecking order of so called big clubs as they just seem to lack the energy to gear themselves up for the game and Im reading all this crap that they dont see us as a rival but I can remember quite teh contrary, especially in friendlies down the years to confirm that most of those sods do rate us as rivals! I think its all to do with the fact that they are so shite, they are scared that they build the game up and get stuffed. Lets hope they we never get to be a so called big club in the third tier of English football that has fans that boo their own every week and cant even raise the energy levels to attend a big local game which will be sandwiched inbetween the muck that will turn up at their stadium throughout their league campaign.

i sent an e-mail to booking office yesterday about 11am sayin pretty please could you ring me. i want 4 tickets to forest match. expecting no reply, about 6pm, imagine my joy when an angel phoned me and said, do you still want 4 tickets. i love my club. fook em up get into em.

i sent an e-mail to booking office yesterday about 11am sayin pretty please could you ring me. i want 4 tickets to forest match. expecting no reply, about 6pm, imagine my joy when an angel phoned me and said, do you still want 4 tickets. i love my club. fook em up get into em.

Hiya guys im a forest fan and sorry to hear about all the problems you guys have been having about the tickets, we had a similar cock up over the chelsea game last year. I may be able to help one of you out, i bought 5 tickets a few days ago and one person has backed out(possibly 2) and its quite near the leicester fans in the BC stand, one of you are more than welcome to the ticket(face value) if you want it,i could send it to you by post or just meet near the ground on the night. Obviously i dont want some nutter or chav sitting next to me potentialy causing any trouble though. Its an under 18 ticket but the people on forest turnstiles are pretty dopey and dont care about there job(much like our side) so anybody who looks under 25 will get in.

If your interested just send a message or reply on this thread and i'll try and work something out.

By the way i hope you all enjoy your day in notts, im expecting us to get a bit of a thrashing but still looking forward to it, and dont be fooled by my fellow fans who dont consider you a rival, there as desperate to win as you are.

Thanks for reading this far guys :cool:

Hiya guys im a forest fan and sorry to hear about all the problems you guys have been having about the tickets, we had a similar cock up over the chelsea game last year. I may be able to help one of you out, i bought 5 tickets a few days ago and one person has backed out(possibly 2) and its quite near the leicester fans in the BC stand, one of you are more than welcome to the ticket(face value) if you want it,i could send it to you by post or just meet near the ground on the night. Obviously i dont want some nutter or chav sitting next to me potentialy causing any trouble though. Its an under 18 ticket but the people on forest turnstiles are pretty dopey and dont care about there job(much like our side) so anybody who looks under 25 will get in.

If your interested just send a message or reply on this thread and i'll try and work something out.

By the way i hope you all enjoy your day in notts, im expecting us to get a bit of a thrashing but still looking forward to it, and dont be fooled by my fellow fans who dont consider you a rival, there as desperate to win as you are.

Thanks for reading this far guys :cool:

You seem nice...

Is this somesort of a trap? :ermm:

:P

ITS A TRAP!!!!

HE'S GONNA KICK THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE WHO BUYS IT!!!!

:angry::cry:

Bloody Nottingham Gangland Bigmen,Kray Brothers,mafia sort of thing!!! :blink:

lol its just not, i couldnt beat the s*** out of a paper bag, im 100% genuine, it migth be a little hard to belive but im for real

lol its just not, i couldnt beat the s*** out of a paper bag, im 100% genuine, it migth be a little hard to belive but im for real

Okay if you are genuine,repeat after me-

Nottingham is a violent city with alot of guncrime.

The football teams are rubbish.

Especially Forest who are a disgrace.

And the cricket team is also Crap.

I wish i lived in Leicester :D:thumbup::whistle:

Stuart Broad !?!

Ok, Nottingham is a violent city, although the media make it seem worse than it is.

The football teams are rubbish but fans are amazing

The cricket team are pretty good actualy with a very good ground (ps thanks for broady)

And no i dont wish i lived in leicester- i would miss my beloved forest and Notts ccc

I may be pretty friendly but im not gnna kiss your ass :D

Ok, Nottingham is a violent city, although the media make it seem worse than it is.

The football teams are rubbish but fans are amazing

The cricket team are pretty good actualy with a very good ground (ps thanks for broady)

And no i dont wish i lived in leicester- i would miss my beloved forest and Notts ccc

I may be pretty friendly but im not gnna kiss your ass :D

:D

If(and i think you maybe!) you are genuine,you are a fine human being and Nottingham should be proud of you :thumbup:

(as they have fcuk all else to be proud of!!!)

Nice one Pal!!! :clap:

I wouldn't advise it either, i'm not sure what exactly happened in this cat 'incident'

Put it this way,the i can never look my mother in law in the face again!!!

The shame of it!!!! :cry:

o my god im so so sorry about this :(

My younger brother has wrote this topic somehow, i must have left my account logged in and he got on it. He was angry because i wouldn't let him go to the Forest Match because it was on too late at night for him.

I am deeply sorry about this and i only hope you believe me, i swear i didn't post this.

Im sorry for any anger i may have caused, i actually feel bad for the people who haven't got tickets and only hope that none of this ever happens again in the future with tickets and the bad pr from the official site.

Im really sorry about this :cry:

a feeble attempt to try and dig yourself out of a great massive hole there i believe

Archived