Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
blufox13

crazy not to give us more tickets?

All 5300 tickets have sold out for forest. They are now asking fans not too travel without tickets. Will forest sell out the rest of the ground-(i dont think so) There will be empty seats which could be filled by City fans. CRAZY :S

All 5300 tickets have sold out for forest. They are now asking fans not too travel without tickets. Will forest sell out the rest of the ground-(i dont think so) There will be empty seats which could be filled by City fans. CRAZY :S

You wouldn't want Forest fans taking over your ground would you?

i don't care because i actually got myself down to the ticket office and got my 6 tickets all together, and a lot of people on here are moaning because they couldn't get tickets and it wasn't fair but if you wanted them that badly, you could have just got yourself down to the ticket office. Im sure you could have got there somehow, whatever you had on, it's only your fault you don't have tickets, so stop moaning about it.

Look forward to the match if you have tickets like me :thumbup:

i don't care because i actually got myself down to the ticket office and got my 6 tickets all together, and a lot of people on here are moaning because they couldn't get tickets and it wasn't fair but if you wanted them that badly, you could have just got yourself down to the ticket office. Im sure you could have got there somehow, whatever you had on, it's only your fault you don't have tickets, so stop moaning about it.

Such. A. Dick.

You're an idiot.

Maddog please read the following.

I agree with people who say your an absloute Muppet of the highest order, as you are, but instead of just saying that I'm going to explain to you why.

For starters, some people missed out on tickets as the club changed the sale dates at the last minute and some people didn't relise, It was orignial spread out over four days, Priority 1 season ticket holders going first, open sale last, they then changed it too all season ticket holders on the monday, open sale on Tuesday creating a mad rush, and leaving several season ticket holders out in the cold.

Also, not everone lives in Leicester, we have ST holders all over the country you pillock going down to the ticket office is not as easy for others as it is for you. Some of us also have jobs unlike you, and no we can't just drop it every time we want a Leicester ticket for an away match.

And you also think Man u wouldn't take 5300 fans to the City Ground which is absurd.

I'm sure Forest would like to give us more tickets but it isnt up to them to decide, its up to the police.

With it being a local derby there's more likely to be trouble :blink: .. so thats why they carnt give us more tickets

You really are stupid.

Yeah, it's dead easy for me to give up work and drive down to the ticket office, if only I'd have thought about it :doh:

You're a absolute penis.

o my god im so so sorry about this :(

My younger brother has wrote this topic somehow, i must have left my account logged in and he got on it. He was angry because i wouldn't let him go to the Forest Match because it was on too late at night for him.

I am deeply sorry about this and i only hope you believe me, i swear i didn't post this.

Im sorry for any anger i may have caused, i actually feel bad for the people who haven't got tickets and only hope that none of this ever happens again in the future with tickets and the bad pr from the official site.

Im really sorry about this :cry:

Look forward to the match if you have tickets like me

Brilliant mate. Except I don't live in Leicester and although I don't mind the 300 mile round trip for matches, it's not really possible to just nip down the ticket office. Oh and yes I did try ringing thanks, repeatadly.

My younger brother has wrote this topic somehow, i must have left my account logged in and he got on it. He was angry because i wouldn't let him go to the Forest Match because it was on too late at night for him.

I am deeply sorry about this and i only hope you believe me, i swear i didn't post this.

Im sorry for any anger i may have caused, i actually feel bad for the people who haven't got tickets and only hope that none of this ever happens again in the future with tickets and the bad pr from the official site.

Are you being serious? :dunno:

In other words, you realised what a stupid comment it was, you are a penis - then blame it on the "brother". I doubt many will believe this tripe.

I live in Derby yep derby followed city all my life and have got 5 tickets for this match. i only posted this because its frustrating to know there will be empty seats at any football match and knowing that fans want to go but are being told not too.

Archived