Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
skegness fox

Darius Henderson

Serious lack of respect and ill-informed rubbish being posted in here. Until Fryatt or even Hume score 20 goals in a Championship season we have no right to turn our noses up at the likes of Henderson. Boothroyd is a quality manager and there is a reason he wants to keep him. He might not be spectacular or pacy but he is a handful and he scored 20 goals in a Championship season just two years ago.

Serious lack of respect and ill-informed rubbish being posted in here. Until Fryatt or even Hume score 20 goals in a Championship season we have no right to turn our noses up at the likes of Henderson. Boothroyd is a quality manager and there is a reason he wants to keep him. He might not be spectacular or pacy but he is a handful and he scored 20 goals in a Championship season just two years ago.

I knew there was some substance to my earlier post.... :unsure:

I agree.

Everyone's argument for not having him is only 2 prem goals last year...well realistically how many goals would Hume get in the prem?

It pains me to say it Fez, but no he didn't. :D

Ha, you are so right. Maybe it was 20 in all competitions. Or maybe not. Shocking error.

15 in the league, zero in any of the cups. Not a bad return though. Still wouldn't go near him for £1.5-2 million though. Campbell was a gamble at that price, we shouldn't risk it again. Riordan for £700,000 offers more value for money, even if he's perhaps not as strong in the air. At least he can drop in to left wing if needed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived