Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Asha

N Block

N Block. We should not let it die. I bought season ticket there but sat in the East Stand against Blackpool because brought a mate who didnt have season ticket so couldnt sit there. And looking at the N Block, where i will be spending the next 22 games...there seemed to be hardly no-one there. Maybe my sight's distorted from a distance, or maybe through our fault or the club's we are letting it die.

The atmosphere in the N Block was amazing last year, especially against Covscum, Birmingham and Wolves and i think we should keep it this way. Just a couple o hundred people to keep it alive and ensure the away fans are being abused from both sides.

It could still be great, I think. Yessum the club are ****heads for making it all season ticket, but surely we can still make it a place with atmosphere instead of retorting back to the family stand with as much life as Alan Rogers on a matchday.

So please can some fans who were there last year come back, and the ones who are still battling it out to stay. I'll be there with you Saturday...but i cant make a difference...we need more!!!

N Block. We should not let it die. I bought season ticket there but sat in the East Stand against Blackpool because brought a mate who didnt have season ticket so couldnt sit there. And looking at the N Block, where i will be spending the next 22 games...there seemed to be hardly no-one there. Maybe my sight's distorted from a distance, or maybe through our fault or the club's we are letting it die.

The atmosphere in the N Block was amazing last year, especially against Covscum, Birmingham and Wolves and i think we should keep it this way. Just a couple o hundred people to keep it alive and ensure the away fans are being abused from both sides.

It could still be great, I think. Yessum the club are ****heads for making it all season ticket, but surely we can still make it a place with atmosphere instead of retorting back to the family stand with as much life as Alan Rogers on a matchday.

So please can some fans who were there last year come back, and the ones who are still battling it out to stay. I'll be there with you Saturday...but i cant make a difference...we need more!!!

Ha you must be kidding! Thats the game that convinced me Im never sitting in N Block again!

m eand my mates sat there afew times last year and it was pretty good they have essential stop people sitting there by making it all season tickets do you know if you can switch your seat for just one game at a time or would i have to switch for the whole season?

m eand my mates sat there afew times last year and it was pretty good they have essential stop people sitting there by making it all season tickets do you know if you can switch your seat for just one game at a time or would i have to switch for the whole season?

Yeh you can move for just one game at a time...providing you have a season ticket of course. And im going to email the club about reversing the decision and letting anyone sit there.

I agree but I doubt people will come back.

There was about 20/30 of us singing at Blackpool but we was all spread out, maybe if we all stood near each other this might make the atmosphere better? (doubt it tho :()

OK I sent an email to Peter Jones:

The N Block is now season ticket holders only...is there anyway this would change? because it is killing the atmosphere of last season's N Block, which in my view at least was a big success...it's just a query really will it ever happen or should i just relocate elsewhere...? Thnx in advance

He normally replies.

N block was alright for coventry game and maybe leeds. Even Norwich was alright when their was hardly anyone in their. But numbers didnt help, theirs a lot of people who have complained about the atmosphere and had the best chance last season to get something changed. But a lot of people didnt do anything. Just think if every body who has complained about the atmosphere went to the n block, it would be packed this season, and p2 would have a majourity in their as well. We had the chance but others didnt take it.

I enjoyed it last year alot, but people moving and the club making it STH's only hasn't helped.

At Blackpool it was shit. Potter said 20 people, but there was probably less than that tbh.

So now, before tommorrow's match we're moving our season tickets to somewhere at the back of the kop.

He sits in F2 it seems, he's got a bloody good eyesight if he can see what type of people sit in the other end of the ground.

I don't really mind where he sits. Just interested to know why he said it?

Archived