Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NorthernFox

6 Bookings

What bugs me was that the two worst challenges by Watford players brought no cards whatsoever!

The ref had an absolute shocker - the worst I've seen since the Derby game last season.

What bugs me was that the two worst challenges by Watford players brought no cards whatsoever!

The ref had an absolute shocker - the worst I've seen since the Derby game last season.

I agree.

I was astounded King wasn't booked for his challenge at the end. :o

Watched the championship this morning and i cant believe that they were given a penalty i no it was 4-0 at the time but 4-0 sounds better than 4-1

wrong thread mate this is talking about the amount of bookings and what will happen with a fine :thumbup:

Can anyone get into Europe via The Fair Play League...or some other shiznit??? :unsure:

In the Premier League, yes.

Actually they go into a ballot - something like three places between twelve teams.

We won the Fair Play league one year under O'Neill, but lost out in the ballot.

I don't think we'd have been near it in recent seasons.. :rolleyes:

Actually they go into a ballot - something like three places between twelve teams.

Ohh right. That's put it into perspective. :D Ipswich got in once didn't they, but like Leicester, they lost out too...didn't they? :ermm:

No surprise there then, what with Tiatto :mad: and McCarthy. :@

Any fine should come out of the players wages. I know some bookings are undeserved but whats £20,000 split between all the offenders? Especially if you are fined at the end of the season by which time most of the squad will have at least one booking.

Archived