Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milans Foxes

Who is on the shortlist?.....and who do you think he'll choose

Dear Dave,

Thank you very much for your application for the post of manager of Leicester City Football Club and, following on from that, Mr. Mandaric has instructed me to invite you to interview on Wednesday 12th September at 10:30am.

We were particularly impressed with your history of employment and that you have held many positions where you have had your contract terminated after falling out with your line manager - obviously, this kind of experience will come in very useful in this role. Although I would normally advise people against 'shopping on credit' unless they are using a MBNA LCFC Visa card, your hobby will be highly valued by Milan as this is how we are funding all of our player acquisitions.

Please let me know if the date and time are convenient to you.

Best regards,

Tim D

PS. Milan has also asked me to inform you that you are fourth in line for the job

And you're sitting at home thinking that means a job regarding football in some way...but MM is relatively old. I can think of other 'jobs' he would need assistance with.

And you're sitting at home thinking that means a job regarding football in some way...but MM is relatively old. I can think of other 'jobs' he would need assistance with.

He's a 69yr old multi-millionaire and I am a morally and financially bankrupt individual. I'd take on anything that'd get me into the will :thumbup:

Archived