Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

Football Manager 2008

If you don't care about having the badges and stuff in the demo download the Vanilla one from NOTW. It's about 1/5 of the size

Yeah... It should be better that way round but I've got about 3/4 of the way there so I might as well just continue for the last hour and see what its like.

I quite like it so far, apart from having no money <_<

Drew 0-0 with Arsenal Reserves in first friendly.

Oh, and getting 75k for Rab Douglas lol

If you go to board room and then budget alterations at the bottom you can change your wage budget to give you transfer funds

why is kenton in the first team :rolleyes:

He's in my first team lol

Just had the greatest opening day against Cardiff.

We were 3-0 down after 50 minutes, not even playing partciularly badly. Then the magic happens: A DJ hat- trick followed by a 87th minute Fryatt goal gives us the 4-3 win. lol

:D

Just a question, when the full version is released, how do I go about continuing from my demo?

Just install the full game, then in the demo files if you copy your game from the demo files into the acttual game files you can do it from there!

or i think if you just click load it could work to lol

Archived