Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

Football Manager 2008

I was actually quite disapointed by 2007 if im Honest. I find it very frustrating. So not to sure about getting this, might just stick to Pro Evo.

Having said that that was hardly a massive improvement on the last one either.

DO you play it on pc?

or xbox 360?

or psp?

DO you play it on pc?

or xbox 360?

or psp?

PC.

And in reply to TPH. This is what frustrated me it goes from one extreme to the other, one season your've won the league the next your bottom half having made aload of decent signings.

I won League Two with Mansfield. About Pistone, Christanval, Howard, and Matt Lockwood, and i finished 20th, disgracefull!

Yeah. My Great Aunt's health works in direct and positive correlation with the strength of signal in my flat.

Signal is like air too her.

Can ya not get broadband installed at your house? My mate had the same problem because his is a new build. Dont know why that makes a difference.

Or not enough dosh?

Signal is like air too her.

Can ya not get broadband installed at your house? My mate had the same problem because his is a new build. Dont know why that makes a difference.

Or not enough dosh?

Might be able to get it put in, obviously others in the block have it. Might have a word with the landlord.

It mainly comes down to me not having enough £ or any other currency for that matter.

Got a good stint of signal last night.

Might be able to get it put in, obviously others in the block have it. Might have a word with the landlord.

It mainly comes down to me not having enough £ or any other currency for that matter.

Got a good stint of signal last night.

While its not for me, one of my mates tests drugs. Good money.

Me neither im gonna order it from here due out 19th october cheap as chips i just hope it works with vista cos i haven't bought one game thats worked yet :cry:

On sites I've gone on it says stuff like Platform: XP PC or something.

I've not seen it say it's compatible with Vista anywhere - try the official FM forums ;)

Archived