Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FilboFox

Football Manager 2008

Grrrr....

Cardiff 2-2 Leicester

MaClean scored after 69 for them. I hit back on 71 with Fryatt. Went ahead with Jimbo, the 800k signing Danny Haynes hit the bar and the post. Fowler equalised 10 seconds from the end. :rolleyes:

Typical.

He's awesome on FM.

I won 2-1 on opening day De Vries double.

Managed to get 2.5 Million for Kisnorbo and i don't know how to spend it (before you ask Milan accepted it on my behalf lol)

He's awesome on FM.

I won 2-1 on opening day De Vries double.

Managed to get 2.5 Million for Kisnorbo and i don't know how to spend it (before you ask Milan accepted it on my behalf lol)

Yes he is.

Just beat Accrington 1-0 with another new boy (loan) Daniel Sturridge scoring.

So it's an improvement on last years? It's not too easy? I'm not sure wether to download the demo or just wait for the full game to come out, I can't be arsed starting a season again doing the same thing as I did 2 weeks before.

Someone give me an overall opinion on it.

Its a great new skin. Some minor features have been improved... BUT... to me, it doesn't seem that there are too many changes from the 07 version... It'd be worth buying it but don't expect to be blown away by it.

If u want a freebie u wanna go for david thompson or some geezer called 'NDO'

i no they aint young but could help!

How do you search for free agents? I'm quite new to the game and thats something I've struggled with. I'm ok at finding the transfer list but as for free agents and the loan list I'm stuck.

How do you search for free agents? I'm quite new to the game and thats something I've struggled with. I'm ok at finding the transfer list but as for free agents and the loan list I'm stuck.

Go onto player search.

Then go to "Customise". Then select Contract Status and then Expired.

Filter mate just player search then mess around with the filter system type thing! e.g. set value to £0 to get some freebies!

teamgd1.jpg

My somewhat makeshift team :unsure:

Clemence out for another 4-5 months, Hume out for a month (hence Andy King in the side)

Actually, King made his debut, scored and got MOM in a 2-1 win :thumbup:

I'm a bit of a computer dummy, can anyone inform me how to print screen something off mine like Joe has done here. I had a feeble attempt but got in a mess. Anyone help?

If you're on Windows you press the Print Screen button, then open Paint, press CTRL+V and then save file as a jpeg. I think. Then upload to imageshack.us you don't need to register.

btw what kind of formation is that lol? Surely once their winger is behind the wingbacks you're fooked?

If you're on Windows you press the Print Screen button, then open Paint, press CTRL+V and then save file as a jpeg. I think. Then upload to imageshack.us you don't need to register.

btw what kind of formation is that lol ? Surely once their winger is behind the wingbacks you're fooked?

I'd like to think of it as an attacking 3-5-2 :whistle:;)

Archived